Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    bored minding my daughters dog in the bedroom since she tries to run away when door is open outside
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    F
    hedonist said:

:heart: 'ing on Jimmy Stewart chatting with Johnny Carson.

I may or may not watch It's a Wonderful Life yet again this year.

"Well of course I like her. She's a peach!!!!!!"

"With this draft, it's a wonder we don't all catch pneumonia!!!!!!!"

^ My fave George Bailey lines. You have to scream it like he does.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

F

hedonist said:

:heart: 'ing on Jimmy Stewart chatting with Johnny Carson.

I may or may not watch It's a Wonderful Life yet again this year.

"Well of course I like her. She's a peach!!!!!!"

"With this draft, it's a wonder we don't all catch pneumonia!!!!!!!"

^ My fave George Bailey lines. You have to scream it like he does.
    I am quite partial to that George, among other beloved Georges. Our bigass kitty was named for each of them in part, and bless him, he lives up to them in part...

...though he has yet to lasso the moon :)

• Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    ^^^Aaaawww, so cute.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    So cute and also a must see movie every Christmas.
  • Options
    So freaking fantastic!
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^^^Awww George is adorable! And I'm happy that you're feeling better RS!
  • Options

^^^Awww George is adorable! And I'm happy that you're feeling better RS!

Thanks! It's so ironic...I was isolating myself trying not to bring others down when those same wonderful people brought me out of my funk. So grateful.
  • Options
    Good revitalised with the Holy Spirit I got at work with me and getting a good sleep...
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,835
    Really content right now. Worked out today and had a nice dinner with my family. No stress running though me right now.
  • Options
    Uneasy
  • Options
    hungry
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Tired, but good
  • Options
    Like I've been run over by a train.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,765

Would that be the crazy train or the love train?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

I don't get run over by the crazy train...I'm just on that sucker all the time. So that leaves option B. :smiley:
  • Options

I don't get run over by the crazy train...I'm just on that sucker all the time. So that leaves option B. :smiley:
    You two make me :giggle: all the tine! Love it!
  • Options

Same goes for you, Tree. :hug:
  • Options

Same goes for you, Tree. :hug:
    :hug: back! :hug:. ( one for each of you!)
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Sick at how some people treat the animals for whom they should be caring, and loving.

Henry is a Golden in a near-ish area- some asshole dumped him, abandoned him, because he had a huge (40+ lb) tumor. Just left him on the road.

I don't like feeling hate, but fuck me...I have it strong for people who have no business living with an animal in the first place. Who aren't even fucking people.

Sorry........back to the love-fest ;)
  • Options
    ^^^ (I'm censoring myself, I can't call him what I want to but how cruel!)
  • Options
    Hungry. Waiting for dinner to cook.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I love when I come visit and read this thread - there is so much care and comfort here.

I am struggling. Feel like I'm locked inside myself and Christmas has triggered so much anxiety and sadness. Hard to explain and I'm so sick of being fucked up. PTSD sucks. Parental Alientaion sucks - I haven't seen my son in a month. And seeing him just triggers the PTSD - sohow do I get better. And he is mentally unstable from all this and I can't help him. It's a horrible feeling to not be able to help your child, and to realize that seeing them makes you sicker. . I love Christmas and I have done nothing - no tree, decorations, presents - nothing. Going near anything Christmasy makes me want to hide. I hope none of you ever experience this. But I wanted to type how it feels, as best as I can explain, in here. I never feel safe, but this is a safish type place - I think. I doubt myself . I want me back, my family normal - but it seems so unlikely nd I'm getting scared I'll never get past this. Did watch an amazing show on HBO - The Night Of - thought I'd add something positive - so sick of posting about being fucked up. Right now I need to go to the store to pick up something and I'm terrified to go. Fuck .
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,765
    njnancy said:

I love when I come visit and read this thread - there is so much care and comfort here.

I am struggling. Feel like I'm locked inside myself and Christmas has triggered so much anxiety and sadness. Hard to explain and I'm so sick of being fucked up. PTSD sucks. Parental Alientaion sucks - I haven't seen my son in a month. And seeing him just triggers the PTSD - sohow do I get better. And he is mentally unstable from all this and I can't help him. It's a horrible feeling to not be able to help your child, and to realize that seeing them makes you sicker. . I love Christmas and I have done nothing - no tree, decorations, presents - nothing. Going near anything Christmasy makes me want to hide. I hope none of you ever experience this. But I wanted to type how it feels, as best as I can explain, in here. I never feel safe, but this is a safish type place - I think. I doubt myself . I want me back, my family normal - but it seems so unlikely nd I'm getting scared I'll never get past this. Did watch an amazing show on HBO - The Night Of - thought I'd add something positive - so sick of posting about being fucked up. Right now I need to go to the store to pick up something and I'm terrified to go. Fuck .

You aren't the only one who feels this way. It sounds like what I went through after my brother passed and with my concussion last year. All I can say is don't force it, don't feel bad. The joy will return as you heal just give your self the time to do that. It is the best thing you can do.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

njnancy said:

You aren't the only one who feels this way. It sounds like what I went through after my brother passed and with my concussion last year. All I can say is don't force it, don't feel bad. The joy will return as you heal just give your self the time to do that. It is the best thing you can do.
    Very safe advice!
    :hug: njnancy!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

njnancy said:

Very safe advice!
    :hug: njnancy!
    Thanks for the advice and cyber hugs. I know I have to go through it to get better, but sometimes it's overwhelming. It is comforting to know other's feel the same way. I am sorry about your brother - I've lost my brother(10 yrs) and my sister (3 years), and dad's gone 20 years I'm grieving a child that is still alive. Kind of takes same of the joy out of many things. Christmas is not the same. My mom is a great comfort, and I love her very much, but my circle of support has shrunk. Losing a parent is difficult - losing a sibling is hard to explain but I empathize. Shouldn't be losing siblings young. Good luck through the holidays. I look forward to the joy returning some day. Thank you for your support whispering - I haven't talked to you in a long time. Miss you!
  • Options
    Yes! I miss you also! It always brings me great joy to see you
    Post! It means you are still here with us.
  • Options
    Tired, but pleased. Tomorrow begins the Christmas Holiday!
  • Options
    Excited and nervous, going in for my Career aptitude testing, for school.. whew.. I haven't done this in 20-something years! Nervous!
  • Options
    Horribly anxious and restless.
    (Just after I tell my husband that, he plays an episode of The Twilight Zone. That intro music? Probably not the best choice at that specific moment, but it did make us laugh).