How you feeling right now???

Comments

• LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Jogill said:

Energised.....just had 4 days hiking and taking great photos!

You could share some of your best photos in the art section :smiley:
    Just saying
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

yay! Got my Amazon Prime membership for $67.

OMG, thanks for the reminder. I need to cancel my free month before they start charging me. Today is the cut-off, so thank goodness you said something! :)
    I did the free trial when they had Amazon Prime Day, then cancelled before it was up, so I was afraid I wouldn't be eligible. I'm glad I got it!
    I might pay for it someday - it's a good service - but right now I don't feel like I can at all afford the kind of Amazon spending that it would encourage!
    Amazon has vinyl...I've gotten screaming deals on some older RSD items...as in RSD prices. ;)
    I buy the majority of my vinyl from Amazon... having the Prime membership would force my vinyl buying to spin completely out of control, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    great but still would like to sleep some more lol
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    My teeth are sore from my Invisalign. That crunchy nature valley bar was a bad idea with sore teeth!
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
    i have a headache be back later instead
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,092
    Shocked..a lady from the upper floor, mother of 5 childrens, died 2 days ago in the age of 34, from heart attack..fuck..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    That there's no such thing as late
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Exhausted....GCF yesterday, got home at 12:45, couldn't sleep, and just was in the car for 4 hours driving my sister back from college. Gonna be an early night!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Sisters a Cubs supporter ???
    Greatfull for what my folks did just for me....
    Sad and angry..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Defeated
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • samjam said:

Defeated

You're not defeated, you've merely hit a bump in the road :)
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    like i need a nap...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    23scidoo said:

Sad and angry..

It looks like you had a bad day like mine. Courage.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    23scidoo said:

Shocked..a lady from the upper floor, mother of 5 childrens, died 2 days ago in the age of 34, from heart attack..fuck..

This is so awful she was so young and the children I really hope they have a strong father and other relatives that can help, heartbreaking.
    tired spent the night before with only 1 hr sleep and last night only 2 hrs bc of my afternoon nap of 3 hrs and although it was nice to be at the beach yesterday i feel really tired
    hoping i sleep well tonight bc i have guests tomorrow
    Annafalk said:

23scidoo said:

This is so awful she was so young and the children I really hope they have a strong father and other relatives that can help, heartbreaking.
    thats why i am sad and angry..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    23scidoo said:

My sisters friend just died of a heart attack too. 54 with 2 teenagers. She was an exerciser & food conscience...Jeez.....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • I'm trying to not have too many regrets, but this grief share I've been going to has been stirring up a lot of emotions that were rushed through or tossed aside for the sake of my in-laws. Although I appreciate everything they have done for me, it can't be denied that all the time spent on them these last few years was time that could have been spent helping my dad, who needed it so much more. So when he died, and my mother-in-law took it very hard, I knew that she finally realized how serious his condition was---that I had much bigger things to worry about then sprucing up the house. I want to be mad at them, but I really can't be.
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Weird. Just woke up and have that weirdness of where was I last nite when I was sleeping. Does anyone ever get that? You feel different about things but don't know why. You might be sad or angry or feel annoyed or defeated but have no idea why.
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
    great i had a great sleep although it was on and off all night i slept really well and feel as though ive caught up on the tiredness although i had many dreams i still slept nicely
    edited September 2015
    Kind of terrible. It's one of those days when everyone at the office is somehow fucked up or pissed off or way too stressed out... and while I am personally feeling none of those things, I'm surrounded by extremely bad vibes. They're totally dragging me down with them, and I feel generally miserable. That's not fair at all.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Kind of terrible. It's one of those days when everyone at the office is somehow fucked up or pissed off or way too stressed out... and while I am personally feeling none of those things, I'm surrounded by extremely bad vibes. They're totally dragging me down with them, and I feel generally miserable. That's not fair at all.

no its not fair
    but you should
    not feel accountable
    for other peoples
    mistakes or moods
    and if it bothers you
    alot saying something
    wasnt so bad
    dont worry
    it will subside..
    edited September 2015
    JWPearl said:

PJ_Soul said:

no its not fair
    but you should
    not feel accountable
    for other peoples
    mistakes or moods
    and if it bothers you
    alot saying something
    wasnt so bad
    dont worry
    it will subside..
    Thanks, yeah, it'll subside. It always does. :) I don't feel accountable for other people's mistakes or moods; I am just sensitive to really bad emotional vibes. I don't take it personally. It's just a drag! I normally am very happy at my job. It's just one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days.
    well had a good sleep
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    great...picked up dog tags, they came out better than expected, and so reasonable!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    RKCNDY said:

great...picked up dog tags, they came out better than expected, and so reasonable!

:triumph:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Overwhelmingly sad. The news out of Oregon and the social media reaction to that news make me wanna curl up in bed with Netflix for a month.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    feeling tired again could have done with more sleep instead of waking up