How you feeling right now???

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Off the charts proud, relieved, happy for my wife. She got the job. Big changes for our family. Is it corny that I teared up when she told me?

Congratulations!!! Not corny at all...it's very sweet.
    ELITIST FUK
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283

Off the charts proud, relieved, happy for my wife. She got the job. Big changes for our family. Is it corny that I teared up when she told me?

Not corny at all! Congrats to your wife!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Weird, after the U2 debacle that took place not far from where I live. It turns out the man with the gun was a policeman after all. And it's all probably a misunderstanding, there were no threats against Bono. Ah well. Happy that everybody is safe and sound.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    sick.... i guess it should be expected with the new school year :(
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Pretty pleased, just bought another snowboard today. It's an ex rental but was hardly used, It was $150 less than the new one and was just as good. Bring on the snow season!!
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Off the charts proud, relieved, happy for my wife. She got the job. Big changes for our family. Is it corny that I teared up when she told me?

Very cool! I got a job today myself. The hiring process has taken almost a month. And I was just coming in here to say that I was happy but a little :fearful: It will mean big changes for this family as well. And as a wife, I think it was wonderful that you got a little teary. :clap:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    good news from you people^^
    good mood with good music and nice weather but very tired
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283

Very cool! I got a job today myself. The hiring process has taken almost a month. And I was just coming in here to say that I was happy but a little :fearful: It will mean big changes for this family as well. And as a wife, I think it was wonderful that you got a little teary. :clap:
    Congrats to you, too, oceaninmyeyes!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    anxious..can't let this show tonight slip away until I have tried all i can.

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    tired been out all day with daughter but otherwise im satisfied :)
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,092
    Pissed off..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    good a tad tired bc I woke up at 5am but it is ok
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    edited September 2015
    Sprunkn7 said:

I tried all I could...and was successful (due to outside help but that was included in trying all I could)...so I am feeling lucky, happy and content that I had faith!
    Post edited by Sprunkn7 on
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Sprunkn7 said:

Sprunkn7 said:

I tried all I could...and was successful (due to outside help but that was included in trying all I could)...so I am feeling lucky, happy and content tat I had faith!
    Congratulations! I'm glad it all worked out for you.
    ELITIST FUK
    tired been out all day shopping
  • Good
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • burned out.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Tired and grumpy
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yay! Got my Amazon Prime membership for $67.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    I drank some tequila in my LB enamel mug last night and trolled Lost Dogs with immature posts.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY said:

OMG, thanks for the reminder. I need to cancel my free month before they start charging me. Today is the cut-off, so thank goodness you said something! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

OMG, thanks for the reminder. I need to cancel my free month before they start charging me. Today is the cut-off, so thank goodness you said something! :)
    I did the free trial when they had Amazon Prime Day, then cancelled before it was up, so I was afraid I wouldn't be eligible. I'm glad I got it!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    AWESOME! I love getting special surprises in the mail! image

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

I did the free trial when they had Amazon Prime Day, then cancelled before it was up, so I was afraid I wouldn't be eligible. I'm glad I got it!
    I might pay for it someday - it's a good service - but right now I don't feel like I can at all afford the kind of Amazon spending that it would encourage!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

I might pay for it someday - it's a good service - but right now I don't feel like I can at all afford the kind of Amazon spending that it would encourage!
    Amazon has vinyl...I've gotten screaming deals on some older RSD items...as in RSD prices. ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    23scidoo said:

Pissed off..

hope you feel better today :)

im tired because i woke at 2 am and couldnt get back to sleep
    had to keep quiet bc mum was asleep..
    but aside from that its going to be another lovely day
    pity i cant spend it with mum bc she will be out for the day
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Energised.....just had 4 days hiking and taking great photos!
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
    happy this warm weather is so uplifting ive missed it so much its just so lovely to lay in bed all nice and warm without having to have layers of clothes on and feel all good a cosy
    knowing my kids feel the same way and that their bill wont be sky high in the next few months from trying to keep warm
  • Hungry..need to cook
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”