Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Like shit ran over twice. Last night I was coughing so hard the cough drop flew out of my mouth. I've been sick for four days already with no sign of improvement.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Icky-poo
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,822
    So very full, all stuffed full of moose steak and chocolate cake.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    I'm feeling like this:

youtu.be/8N_tupPBtWQ
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Feeling like I'm existing, but not living.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    samjam said:

Feeling like I'm existing, but not living.

Know exactly what you mean. How to make a change though?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,578
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    merry
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Hungry
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Much better than yesterday.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Same here, much better than yesterday
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Depressed. Just can't get out of a 4 week funk. Can't seem to do ANYTHING. Dreading trip to NYC tomorrow. Maybe when I leave there I'll start feeling better.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    sick as a dog...and I can't go to urgent care until after work tomorrow...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Texas Posts: 765
    PJSiren said:

Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options

PJSiren said:

Thanks! I have this cold/bronchitis type stuff that's going around...it's a nasty strain my hubs had it already and now I have come down with it...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Thanks! I have this cold/bronchitis type stuff that's going around...it's a nasty strain my hubs had it already and now I have come down with it...

Yikes. Feel better soon.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Yikes. Feel better soon.
    I'm trying! :-)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

I hope you feel better soon too!

When I got bronchitis, this helped me immensely:

and:

neither will make you feel dopey or dry you out like regular cold meds will.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

and:

Thanks for the tips...I'm going to the Dr tomorrow...I dunno that it's actually bronchitis, but it's got a similar cough...and congestion, then it's got these itchy eyes, a fever and achiness and horrible headache that goes with it...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Thanks for the tips...I'm going to the Dr tomorrow...I dunno that it's actually bronchitis, but it's got a similar cough...and congestion, then it's got these itchy eyes, a fever and achiness and horrible headache that goes with it...

even if it's not bronchitis, both are good for the standard cold & flu too. I know when I went to the dr. last time, they wanted to prescribe me codeine, I said "no, whatever cough suppressant they mix it with dries me out, and I can't stand it" so he told me to take the umcka.

you could have really bad allergies too...the PNW never really got a winter, so the pollen is out in full force right now (I know, because I want to claw my eyes out right now they itch so bad).

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

even if it's not bronchitis, both are good for the standard cold & flu too. I know when I went to the dr. last time, they wanted to prescribe me codeine, I said "no, whatever cough suppressant they mix it with dries me out, and I can't stand it" so he told me to take the umcka.

you could have really bad allergies too...the PNW never really got a winter, so the pollen is out in full force right now (I know, because I want to claw my eyes out right now they itch so bad).
    I thought it was allergies until the cough got so bad I'm almost passing out at time...that's when I decided I needed to see a Dr. Then add on top of that the fever I had this morning...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    blech...then def go see the dr. Hopefully it won't be too serious.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Hope you feel better soon!

• Options
    Frustrated ....why people try to ahem 'misrepresent' their income is beyond me.
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! I am going to the Dr today so hopefully will start feeling better by tomorrow...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675
    edited March 2015
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

and:

99% of the time, Bronchitis is literally just a fancy word for a bad chest cold. Only 1% of bronchitis cases are bacterial, and therefore treatable by your doctor. Just a general FYI. You may have known that already, but I've noticed that most people.seem to think that bronchitis is necessarily treatable with antibiotics, when in fact that is almost never the case.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Pjsiren I had the exact same symptoms, mine lasted exactly a week before I was able to function again. It's unlikely the same strain though cuz we live too far apart. I cut up a lemon and boil it in water then used for tea.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

and:

99% of the time, Bronchitis is literally just a fancy word for a bad chest cold. Only 1% of bronchitis cases are bacteria, and therefore treatable by your doctor. Just a general FYI. You may have known that already, but I've noticed that most people.seem to think that bronchitis is necessarily treatable with antibiotics, when in fact that is almost never the case.
    I actually did not know that, but have never been given antibiotics for bronchitis anyway,,,just usualy a couch syrup and/or inhaler...

The Dr did, however, give my husband an antibiotic when he had this a couple weeks ago, so I don't know that it is bronchitis, or may have turned out that it was bacterial...I don't know, but I am hoping for the same treatment this time around as I am only afforded one day off work at a time due to my stupid split schedule...I need to start feeling better ASAP!
    ldent42 said:

Pjsiren I had the exact same symptoms, mine lasted exactly a week before I was able to function again. It's unlikely the same strain though cuz we live too far apart. I cut up a lemon and boil it in water then used for tea.

I will remember that and try to pick up a lemon...I have GOBS of tea in the cupboards...we have one called throat coat too that I am going to try tonight provided my fever stays gone and I don't start sweating again...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Was on a great music show last night, very intense, felt like I powered up a lot of energy from seeing so many talented artists : )
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    ^^Sounds good, who were the artists? :)
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014