How you feeling right now???

Comments

• gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    It's almost 10pm and I'm still hung over from drinking all day yesterday.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    Funny and very much at home - I just did the most American thing I ever did. I went out to pick up food wearing no undies under my clothes and wearing pajama pants. And no one noticed :lol:

:lol::lol: Awesome..glad to hear you're fitting in! :D

I am now (slightly) embarrassed that Americans wearing pajamas without panties out in public is viewed as a 'normal' thing by non-Americans. :lol: I mean, c'mon, I have never worn my pajamas in public (only worn them while going to the drive thru)...yoga pants without panties in public though...
    i don't even own pajamas :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I am now (slightly) embarrassed that Americans wearing pajamas without panties out in public is viewed as a 'normal' thing by non-Americans. :lol: I mean, c'mon, I have never worn my pajamas in public (only worn them while going to the drive thru)...yoga pants without panties in public though...

then have you ever gone to the store sans pants? or without pants AND underwear?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol::lol: Awesome..glad to hear you're fitting in! :D

I hope they were 'fun' pajamas Leeze!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEe769cJhsL-YfXncdEd2KLDSG071O-KbI_kZxssqfdAa8-o3y

When I've done it's usually just a quick run through the drive through in the morning for coffee... :)

of course..going sans bra is a different thing...my girls enjoy being free.. :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

then have you ever gone to the store sans pants? or without pants AND underwear?

or just wearing your 3 socks? :lol: :P
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Leeze wrote:
    Funny and very much at home - I just did the most American thing I ever did. I went out to pick up food wearing no undies under my clothes and wearing pajama pants. And no one noticed :lol:
    Is that what Cav's been telling you? :? :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i've never complained or had any complaints about wearing 3 socks :P
    conman wrote:

:lol::lol:

well..i guess most places have signs like this...

no+shirt+no+shoes+no+service.jpg

No mention of pants...or socks :lol:
  • afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

well..i guess most places have signs like this...

no+shirt+no+shoes+no+service.jpg

No mention of pants...or socks :lol:
    There used to be a sign in Joplin at the Wendy's ( in the old truck stop plaza off of I-44) that had a sign that said:
    No shoes
    No shirt
    No pets
    No service
    So I brought my wolf-dog ( Momo ) in one night they freak OUT!! So I told them.. hey the sign says...they changed it really quick:-0
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Anxious!!! Really anxious...
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • zarocat wrote:
    Anxious!!! Really anxious...
    and worry...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Tired. I've been unusually tired the past few days...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • pissed
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    Is that what Cav's been telling you? :? :lol::lol::mrgreen:

I am amazed how many people I see out in public in pj pants!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Anxious and confused and needing to scream and wanting to be in his arms

Pretty much a klusterfuck of emotion
  • in peace for the moment..
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hugs! :D
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    sleepy
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    disappointed... but ready to move on....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Excellent...but getting better.

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • tired..need sleep
  • Heartbroken
    :( Hope everything is ok...is this still the girl you had a major crush on?

yeah. wow, I wish I could go back in time and never meet her. I've never been so devastated, and I'm 31 with a divorce on my record.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Heartbroken

yeah. wow, I wish I could go back in time and never meet her. I've never been so devastated, and I'm 31 with a divorce on my record.
    i understand what you sayin,but this devorce in your record is your business ..dont give a shit what others think of it..
    who you are counts only..divorce or not isnt something someone should judge you for it.
    Heartbroken

Don't let a divorce on your record hold you back. There are some pretty amazing women out there. You'll find the right one for you. Look at this heartbreak as a lesson learned and that your heart and mind are ready to care and love another.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Don't let a divorce on your record hold you back. There are some pretty amazing women out there. You'll find the right one for you. Look at this heartbreak as a lesson learned and that your heart and mind are ready to care and love another.

thanks for the kind words... I just meant that this heartbreak is worse than the heartbreak that I felt during my divorce.

people shouldn't be all "I want to move 800 miles to be with you, let's just move in together, etc" to "hey, I'm going to be seeing two other guys possibly while I'm living away from you. I need more than one guy to fulfill different needs. But someday I'll move in with you. Wait for me?"

my response: "umm no, I am not a fucking CUCKOLD."

edit: polyamory just ain't my thing. to be fair, she is young (23) and she said that she would be monogamous with me if she lived here. Maybe I'm just lusting for a hot young girl...
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    sheila0225 wrote:

thanks for the kind words... I just meant that this heartbreak is worse than the heartbreak that I felt during my divorce.

people shouldn't be all "I want to move 800 miles to be with you, let's just move in together, etc" to "hey, I'm going to be seeing two other guys possibly while I'm living away from you. I need more than one guy to fulfill different needs. But someday I'll move in with you. Wait for me?"

my response: "umm no, I am not a fucking CUCKOLD."

edit: polyamory just ain't my thing. to be fair, she is young (23) and she said that she would be monogamous with me if she lived here. Maybe I'm just lusting for a hot young girl...

Trust me...I totally understand. Lusting is probably right. And she is 23...she might just like the thrill that you and possibly 2 others want her. Was this the first woman you were like this with since your divorce?
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Trust me...I totally understand. Lusting is probably right. And she is 23...she might just like the thrill that you and possibly 2 others want her. Was this the first woman you were like this with since your divorce?

yeah, it has been over two years since my divorce and this was the first time I felt "love." I use quotation marks because I think it may be just some sort of biological uncontrollable thing when you meet someone you subconsciously want to mate with. Pheremones and shit, mang. I'm fucking torn up about it, regardless. It feels like I've been poisoned... physically... just fucking ill.
    sheila0225 wrote:

yeah, it has been over two years since my divorce and this was the first time I felt "love." I use quotation marks because I think it may be just some sort of biological uncontrollable thing when you meet someone you subconsciously want to mate with. Pheremones and shit, mang. I'm fucking torn up about it, regardless. It feels like I've been poisoned... physically... just fucking ill.

Believe me...I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND the "love" thing. Sometimes, it's just a gut feeling that you know that that one person is it. Or that there is something deep for them. Don't let it fester in you to the point that you are physically ill over it. That will only do more harm to you.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    curious
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Anxious and confused and needing to scream and wanting to be in his arms

Pretty much a klusterfuck of emotion

this again. :? :evil: