Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited January 2014
    Elated...lol
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    all good..its frikkin cold tho
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Tired not enough sleep
  • Options
    TOO EXCITED to sleep!!! We're leaving for Australia tomorrow!! Safe travels everyone and MUCH LOVE!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    sleepy
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Nervous for the big game.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    ridiculously HAPPY, and relieved.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    like i finally escape
  • Options
    I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
  • Options
    Ticked off, the nice dream i had of that charmer whoever that was has been hiding so it's a mystery to me who it could be but it WASN'T my ex. Please show up again soon.
  • Options
    good,all great
  • Options
    SO sleepy....been a LONG but AMAZING night. Goodnight Jamily, much love, be sound.
  • Options
    Sad because soon i may perhaps be working with no time to come in here and yack but that's life hey.
    Back to the fast pace.
  • Options
    like a rolling stone
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Bleh...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Restless, like I'm waiting for something.
  • Options
    Feeling sad, one of my kitties went to heaven and I'm going to miss her...eighteen years is a long time to love her and have to lose her. Thank goodness last night was such a great show....looking forward to Sydney to cheer me up.
  • Options
    That's really sad man,the kitty feels no more pain (one positive thought) hope you think of getting another kitty :)
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    I hate cats. Exhausted.
  • Options
    Need cafeine as it seems to wake up
  • Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    Confused
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
  • Options
    Fairly good
  • Options
    Thinking about someone who's health is foretold not to be the best, come and stay with me when it gets bad, i will look after you i got nothing else to do and i will also get support from the government as carer its no stress or inconvenience to me and besides i would love their company, such a nice person, just hope you can get a visa. Use me for your visa, like you need my help, im younger so its useful.
  • Options
    Not that great...woke up from a stronge pain at stomach
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Drunk
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Sleepy
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    ....like grabbing monday by the hair and bending her over and.. well, you know..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Like a Shadow on the land
  • Options
    I like the man i pulled up a seat for, he's special...and he's blonde :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    JWPearl said:

Thinking about someone who's health is foretold not to be the best, come and stay with me when it gets bad, i will look after you i got nothing else to do and i will also get support from the government as carer its no stress or inconvenience to me and besides i would love their company, such a nice person, just hope you can get a visa. Use me for your visa, like you need my help, im younger so its useful.

Getting a visa is a tough thing to do. I don't know what you have in mind, but I went through it and it was a draaaaaaaag and a hassle. A lot of people still think the United States are the county to be, the place where the dreams become true, and they do everything to get there. They cheat, they lie, they bribe. This is why the visa process is so tough. It's awful when you are an honest person with honest motives. And it's costly too. If you are truly thinking about inviting somebody with a visa, stop saying stuff like this on a public forum. They will scan you. And it can be used against your cause.