Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,729
    Really pissed off!!! :x I moved in this apt 2 weeks ago, and I knew about this 1 neighbor that smoked cigarettes, because 1 of my son's ex girlfriends lives here with her beautiful 3 year old daughter. So I knew about this dickhead, and this jerk was out around the back door 2 days in a row just smoking away, and as I was approaching the doorway before throwing away my dogs poop in the dumpster, I just kept staring at him, and could feel myself getting "so mad", as he stood there staring back at me, so I started to approach, and turned away called him an inconsiderate fat bastard... He just doesn't give a rat's ass about smoking right there at the doorway, and this "REALLY" grinds my gears. Before moving in this place I told the rental office that I'm "NOT" going to put up with this asshole, not in so many words.. :fp:

Has anyone actually talked to him about it?? Just because if no one has said anything to him, he might not even know why his new neighbor is glaring at him and calling him names....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Really pissed off!!! :x I moved in this apt 2 weeks ago, and I knew about this 1 neighbor that smoked cigarettes, because 1 of my son's ex girlfriends lives here with her beautiful 3 year old daughter. So I knew about this dickhead, and this jerk was out around the back door 2 days in a row just smoking away, and as I was approaching the doorway before throwing away my dogs poop in the dumpster, I just kept staring at him, and could feel myself getting "so mad", as he stood there staring back at me, so I started to approach, and turned away called him an inconsiderate fat bastard... He just doesn't give a rat's ass about smoking right there at the doorway, and this "REALLY" grinds my gears. Before moving in this place I told the rental office that I'm "NOT" going to put up with this asshole, not in so many words.. :fp:

Has anyone actually talked to him about it?? Just because if no one has said anything to him, he might not even know why his new neighbor is glaring at him and calling him names....
    Not positive if the rental office did, but I said something to him the day before, and other people in this building have said something too. I "definitely" will be speaking to the office "again", because before I moved in I mentioned it to them, because I have COPD from smoking myself, and have 2 dogs, and there are other small children around. One would just assume, speaking of "HIM" that it's only common sense, not to smoke right near the doorway. If the office doesn't do anything about this, believe me, they won't hear the end of it from me. I'll take the person (s) who own this place to court. People that do "not" smoke shouldn't be subjected to a total "moron" that has absolutely "no respect" for the rest of us... :nono:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    Numb. I just lost a friend. Can't even put it into words right now.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm so sorry to hear that... :( Was your friend sick, or was it unexpected? I know either way it's terribly painful, again I'm really sorry for your loss...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Not positive if the rental office did, but I said something to him the day before, and other people in this building have said something too. I "definitely" will be speaking to the office "again", because before I moved in I mentioned it to them, because I have COPD from smoking myself, and have 2 dogs, and there are other small children around. One would just assume, speaking of "HIM" that it's only common sense, not to smoke right near the doorway. If the office doesn't do anything about this, believe me, they won't hear the end of it from me. I'll take the person (s) who own this place to court. People that do "not" smoke shouldn't be subjected to a total "moron" that has absolutely "no respect" for the rest of us... :nono:
    Ah, well yeah, if he's been asked to move away from the door and won't, then he is a jerk. It's not like it's a hard thing for him to do.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that... :( Was your friend sick, or was it unexpected? I know either way it's terribly painful, again I'm really sorry for your loss...

Completely unexpected. And thank you, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    I am so sorry for your loss. :(
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss too. I lost a good friend a couple weeks ago, and it was completely unexpected too. :cry:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:

Thank you.
    I am so sorry for your loss too. I lost a good friend a couple weeks ago, and it was completely unexpected too. :cry:

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss, too. :(
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    good,sleepy-tired,but good
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:

Thank you.

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss, too. :(

Thank you, nothinasitseems. I was in the PT office yesterday, and I heard one of my friend's favorite songs. I nearly broke down. Her service is this Saturday. :cry:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    On and on and on we go.
    I just have to know.
    I'm not over it.
    I'm not over it.

You say love is real
    Like a disease.
    Come on tell me please,
    I'm not over it.

I'm not over it.

Wait…
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    can't decide
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    antsy
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I'm so very sorry for your loss :( Sending good vibes your way.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    tired, tired and beat up - painting all day ain't for sissies.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    samjam wrote:
    I'm so very sorry for your loss :( Sending good vibes your way.

Thank you so much.
  • Options
    Feeling a little better. A night with good friends will do that for you.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    It's thursday, so I'm feeling like lets hurry this up so it could be friday :lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Tired. Need sleep
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Happy and relieved-my package arrived yesterday! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    On and on and on we go.
    I just have to know.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    On and on and on we go.
    I just have to know.
    If you don't get strong response. That's your answer. Ride on.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,254
    Boneriffic.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    geeked
    amped
    can't wait for SD show tonight
    should have went to work
    too much energy
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • Options
    Happy and relieved-my package arrived yesterday! :D

Nice! Mine (finally) did too. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Still sick. Is it too much to ask to feel better?
  • Options
    Boneriffic.
    T.M.I. :lol:
  • Options
    I feel ya. I've had a cold for a month. :? At what point do I waste tax payers' dollars and go ask a doctor about it? :think:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I feel ya. I've had a cold for a month. :? At what point do I waste tax payers' dollars and go ask a doctor about it? :think:

Ugh, same. I was sick for a good 3 weeks, felt better, and am now sick again. I blame it on being in NYC last Fri. :x :sick: