Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp: God dammit! :lol: I didn't think it would be THAT hot when I put my pants on! :lol:
    when in doubt, always take the pants off :lol:
    Just be sure you can get them back on again... that was a close one for me. Literally almost went to the Wrigley show pantsless. :lol:
    I'm picturing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VWWCPeEL4

:lol::lol::lol:

You might have gotten really really good seats that way
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,762
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    When in doubt, always take the pants off :lol:
    Just be sure you can get them back on again... that was a close one for me. Literally almost went to the Wrigley show pantsless. :lol:
    I'm picturing this:

It was exactly like that, and I actually truly was thinking about Ross's leather pants at the time! I was thinking about sending you a text asking to bring me some baby powder! no shit!! :lol::lol: (best scene from Friends ever)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm picturing this:

It was exactly like that, and I actually truly was thinking about Ross's leather pants at the time! I was thinking about sending you a text asking to bring me some baby powder! no shit!! :lol::lol: (best scene from Friends ever)

I bet we could have fashioned you a skirt out of cocktail napkins or something :think:

• Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I was just thinking about the most impulsive and unplanned occurrences in my life, my kids. They have to be the best thing that has ever happened to me! Changed my life for the better in every way. Snapped me back into reality and onto better paths in my life. I look at these amazing young adults with such awe, I helped to create that! And even better, every positive thing I am and I have in my life is because of them!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    jbarbian wrote:
    I was just thinking about the most impulsive and unplanned occurrences in my life, my kids. They have to be the best thing that has ever happened to me! Changed my life for the better in every way. Snapped me back into reality and onto better paths in my life. I look at these amazing young adults with such awe, I helped to create that! And even better, every positive thing I am and I have in my life is because of them!
    That is probably the nicest thing I have heard someone say about having kids. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    SD48277 wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:
    That is probably the nicest thing I have heard someone say about having kids. :D
    It's all true. Sure, there were tough times, but a lot more awesome times. I love these two!!!
  • Options
    I don't think I'm supposed to be this tired. My whole body feels tired :?

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    FREE.

I am finally free!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,293
    i'm kinda feeling loved right about now.

great feeling...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    booooooooored
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    FREE.

I am finally free!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    I don't think I'm supposed to be this tired. My whole body feels tired :?

watching EV there in a trance-like state of... something :o

i'm feeling tired too, going to blame my tiredness on the weather :(
    wah
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    angry i woke up early
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    angry i woke up early

:( only way is up Dimi :!:

i am happy :) i hear 'better be home soon' on pearl jam radio. Christchurch 2009 was my last ever live pearl jam gig :thumbup:
    wah
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    lazy
  • Options
    lazy
    and tired
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    angry i woke up early

:( only way is up Dimi :!:

i am happy :) i hear 'better be home soon' on pearl jam radio. Christchurch 2009 was my last ever live pearl jam gig :thumbup:
    :)
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Chilled out
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    I am honestly pissed that some friendships have to end the way they do. It sucks when you realize that you wasted a little too much time on certain people. But I really don't believe in wasted time. I think that every second we're alive is a learning experience.

It sucks being the one who always tried to communicate but never got any response.

Its nice, though, that people like my mom and husband have witnessed this one-sided friendship too over the past 10 years and have voiced their opinions about it. The laughs were great, but I think everything else just never seemed to match up ya know?
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I need some sad Pj tunes. I think man of the hour..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    stressed....

anxious...

worried...

i hate feeling like this.

:(
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Itchy
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    stressed....

anxious...

worried...

Feel better... You too Jonny
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    stressed....

anxious...

worried...

Feel better... You too Jonny
    thanks man. i will. it is just me worrying about things that are out of my control. i inherited the ability to get physically sick with worry from my mom.. .. :fp: stupid genetics...

• Options
    thanks man. i will. it is just me worrying about things that are out of my control. i inherited the ability to get physically sick with worry from my mom.. .. :fp: stupid genetics...
    I would go with we alll suffer from that one :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I would go with we alll suffer from that one :lol:
    most handle it better than me though.. :lol:

• Options
    like a Lightening Ball
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I need some sad Pj tunes. I think man of the hour..

:( hope everything's okay!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    so frikkin tired
  • Options
    A bit overwhelmed.