Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Nauseous, thanks to morning sickness and the smell of Cascade dishwasher detergent.
    apple cider vinegar helps really good with morning sickness. Or warm ginger ale. Hope you feel better
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Nauseous, thanks to morning sickness and the smell of Cascade dishwasher detergent.
    apple cider vinegar helps really good with morning sickness. Or warm ginger ale. Hope you feel better

Thanks. Usually I get it worst in the evening...but that dishwasher soap smell made me sick. The doc offered to write me a rx for Zofran, but I declined.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options

Thanks. Usually I get it worst in the evening...but that dishwasher soap smell made me sick. The doc offered to write me a rx for Zofran, but I declined.
    zofran was my life saver with my pregnancies bc I had all day sickness. have you tried the lollipops that are supposed to help with morning sickness?
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    zofran was my life saver with my pregnancies bc I had all day sickness. have you tried the lollipops that are supposed to help with morning sickness?

The preggy pops? No, I haven't because I heard they're sour...and I'm not a fan of anything sour.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options

The preggy pops? No, I haven't because I heard they're sour...and I'm not a fan of anything sour.
    Yeah, the preggy pops. They come in multiple flavors. So I'm sure you would be able to find one that suits your taste buds
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    kinda sad...sold the camper. Lots of good times in it, it was as old as Pearl Jam...it was a '91.

Glad it's going to a nice family...the kids loved it as soon as they saw it. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,293
    excited!!!! :mrgreen:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Same here!! See you in Chicago! :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    SD48277 wrote:
    Same here!! See you in Chicago! :D

See everyone soon!
  • Options
    loved and cherished and excited :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: pretty much amazeballs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Hungover...polished off a bottle of Jamo with some of these fine people last night!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hungover...polished off a bottle of Jamo with some of these fine people last night!
    And you said you broke up him James! Way to go.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    When Rick brings you a bottle of James you drink it!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    When Rick brings you a bottle of James you drink it!!!!
    Rick was there?!?!?!?! Damn it! I should have come down afterwards! :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    That I may say screw wrigley and just show up at 81's door to get drunk and re-watch old game tape of Bernie Kosar.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    That I may say screw wrigley and just show up at 81's door to get drunk and re-watch old game tape of Bernie Kosar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll toss some steaks on the grill.....

you've got my number....unless you deleted it.

can we watch "the drive" game or would you rather watch "the fumble" game. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll toss some steaks on the grill.....

you've got my number....unless you deleted it.

can we watch "the drive" game or would you rather watch "the fumble" game. :P

Oh I've still got the number but after that last comment, I've changed my mind :nono:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I just ate a gas station breakfast sandwich, you guess how I feel. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    More awake than this morning...we got up at 5 to start our trip to Wrigley. I was so tired that I put on a bra for an 11 hour road trip! :fp: Luckily, with assistance, I was able to remedy the situation rather quickly. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    More awake than this morning...we got up at 5 to start our trip to Wrigley. I was so tired that I put on a bra for an 11 hour road trip! :fp: Luckily, with assistance, I was able to remedy the situation rather quickly. :D

so wait....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

so wait....

Well, it's not Flash Friday, so she's not flashing anybody...well....uhhhhhhhh....nevermind.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    Tired.

On my flight to Wrigley.

Lots of babies... :x
    Few fatasses.... :) :thumbup:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    mca47 wrote:
    Tired.

On my flight to Wrigley.

I love when mca47 talks about flying! Does anyone have their shoes off yet??? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    mca47 wrote:
    Tired.

On my flight to Wrigley.

I love when mca47 talks about flying! Does anyone have their shoes off yet??? :lol::lol:
    :lol:
    Not that I can see...or smell.
    Some scuzzy looking dude has been in the bathroom for like 15 minutes. This is the same scuzzy looking dude I saw devour a giant breakfast burrito while sitting at the gate. Nothing good can come from this! :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Tired.

On my flight to Wrigley.

:lol:
    Not that I can see...or smell.
    Some scuzzy looking dude has been in the bathroom for like 15 minutes. This is the same scuzzy looking dude I saw devour a giant breakfast burrito while sitting at the gate. Nothing good can come from this! :fp: :lol:
    :lol::lol: I love when you fly and give us your play by play of everything going on. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    like i have my finger in too many pies
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    Great!!!! Getting a luxurious pedicure in a massage chair at the spa in the airport while waiting for my flight to Chicago to board. :D:D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,630
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:P

Thanks very much for the hospitality!
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:P

Thanks very much for the hospitality!
    Thank you for coming over!! I'm almost ready for round two :)