How you feeling right now???

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    come to think of it.....there is enough space for two king beds side by side.
    How big is your bedroom :shock:
    And now I know why you started the Polygamy thread.

according to the drawings on my apprisal....something like 19X18, although some of that space is closet space.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I am really really bored right now.. what can I do?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:

do some poking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    come to think of it.....there is enough space for two king beds side by side.

according to the drawings on my apprisal....something like 19X18, although some of that space is closet space.
    Wow! I miss that size room... had it in my NJ house... my king barely makes it in my new one :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

do some poking
    not home or I just might
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Wow! I miss that size room... had it in my NJ house... my king barely makes it in my new one :lol:

but you have the guest house :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

Ahh...I remember it well...
    Ahh...I remember it well...

:think: pink hat
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    fanfuckingtatic! :mrgreen:
    yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    BLACK35 wrote:
    nervous, going to court today to stand behind my daughter and hope the man that hurt her, gets what is coming to him. He better hope anyways or I will find him in time and he will get whats coming to him.
    i hope all the best for you and your daughter,and the bad man pays for what he did
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Aroused
    im not sending you more pictures of me
    Aroused

This is a family message board.

Thank you.
    How do you think you make a family?
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Very happy and lucky.
    Aroused
    im not sending you more pictures of me

:D:D
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Sorta meh. Not the greatest sleep last night ... stupid cats hogging the bed.

i hope for your sake, the new place has a king bed. :lol:

It doesn't. :fp: An upgrade is clearly needed.

It's on the list as a priority purchase...of course we want all the kitties to get along..but 4 kitties in one bed... :o

anyone that wants to make a pussy joke...go for it.. :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Why don't you just sleep in seperate beds?

What? What is this -- the Dick Van Dyke Show?

No, 'I love Lucy'

C'mon, get with the program!

I think they eventually pushed them together for I love Lucy...you know after Lucy got knocked up...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    BLACK35 wrote:
    nervous, going to court today to stand behind my daughter and hope the man that hurt her, gets what is coming to him. He better hope anyways or I will find him in time and he will get whats coming to him.
    Fucker! If the courts don't do it, I'm pretty sure we could get a small army of people together to take care of business. :twisted:
    carly316 wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Fucker! If the courts don't do it, I'm pretty sure we could get a small army of people together to take care of business. :twisted:

I'm ready.
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    semi-crappy
    Somebody get this person a beer.
    carly316 wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

I'm ready.
    count me in
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i hope for your sake, the new place has a king bed. :lol:

It doesn't. :fp: An upgrade is clearly needed.

It's on the list as a priority purchase...of course we want all the kitties to get along..but 4 kitties in one bed... :o

anyone that wants to make a pussy joke...go for it.. :lol:
    I had to zoom in 7 times to read that! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    afroannnie wrote:
    anyone that wants to make a KW joke...go for it.. :lol:

:think:

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    super duper..energy..full energy
  • carly316 wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Got a gun... Fact I got four!! I'm down!
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Fucking Great!! It's Easter weekend here now = I'M ON HOL & I know I had a long hol weekend last weekend but this weekend(that's pretty special huh? 'weekend' 3x in one sentence!! :o ) I don't have to make it to flights or stress about trying to meet people or making most of being in foreign(ahem) land etc!!

&&&&&& soooo I have Rodriguez playing on Spotify after watching the Searching for Sugarmanmovie on the flight back from Oz the other day & I'm working on the to-do list already.

Oh & the real reason I'm feeling fucking fantastic is I SLEPT IN!!! HALLELUJAH!! That doesn't happen often but today I went back to sleep until 9:30!! :D8-)

Wishing everyone a great day(or night)!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Great! I have a beer in hand, and I don't have to return to work until Tuesday.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    morello wrote:
    Fucking Great!! It's Easter weekend here now = I'M ON HOL & I know I had a long hol weekend last weekend but this weekend(that's pretty special huh? 'weekend' 3x in one sentence!! :o ) I don't have to make it to flights or stress about trying to meet people or making most of being in foreign(ahem) land etc!!

&&&&&& soooo I have Rodriguez playing on Spotify after watching the Searching for Sugarmanmovie on the flight back from Oz the other day & I'm working on the to-do list already.

Oh & the real reason I'm feeling fucking fantastic is I SLEPT IN!!! HALLELUJAH!! That doesn't happen often but today I went back to sleep until 9:30!! :D8-)

Wishing everyone a great day(or night)!!! :D
    awesome!!
    Great! I have a beer in hand, and I don't have to return to work until Tuesday.
    wooohoo!
    great!!
  • Depressed. Sad.