How you feeling right now???

Comments

• uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Feeling like i need one of these:
    gOZSs.gif
  • horny
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    horny

you looking at me?!? :?
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    horny

you wish.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    horny

you wish.. ;)

:mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    get a room you two! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    gOZSs.gif

the bottomless glass....brilliant
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    This
    gOZSs.gif

and this
    horny

Really work quite well together!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Sick of this day. I'm getting fucking wasted tonight

You and me both kiddo!!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    This
    gOZSs.gif

and this
    horny

recycling-rechargable-batteries-21308705.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

5:45
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Like Political Analysis is a rehashed version of a logic class. Ultimately, it's a waste of my time and nothing like every other POLS class. It is harder than the 300 level POLS class I took last year
    81 wrote:

Roughly 3:30

I may or may not go to the bank

I think we're going to the grocery store today too and I intend to be hammered while purchasing groceries.
    81 wrote:

Roughly 3:30

I may or may not go to the bank

I think we're going to the grocery store today too and I intend to be hammered while purchasing groceries.

i love buzzed shopping.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    This
    gOZSs.gif

and this
    horny

oh yeah it does....Happy Friday to me :lol::lol::lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You and me both kiddo!!

Come up to Eau Claire... two bottles of whiskey :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You and me both kiddo!!

Come up to Eau Claire... two bottles of whiskey :lol:

Sure...I'll head out now...see you around 5 :lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Fucking fed up with shit.

1) Sick of my place of employment and the never ending "this has to get done right away or it's your ass" atmosphere.

2) Tired of going to school early, to prepare and do my radio show, and then can't get into the studio to do said show because no one is present to let me in. If you're going to be in at 8 for student aide, please try and be there relatively close to that time. I make my scheduled time. Or... trust your students, have them sign a disclaimer of responsibility, and give them access.

3) Two weeks without a water heater. Fucking Sears can't even get their god damn inventory right, and I think we might be on lemon number 2.

4) Wedding coming up in two days, and frankly, I'm not in the right frame of mind to handle my future in-laws for a weekend. It has to be said.

I cannot wait for October, and this school semester, and this end of the year to get the fuck out of my face and be gone.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

1) Sick of my place of employment and the never ending "this has to get done right away or it's your ass" atmosphere.

2) Tired of going to school early, to prepare and do my radio show, and then can't get into the studio to do said show because no one is present to let me in. If you're going to be in at 8 for student aide, please try and be there relatively close to that time. I make my scheduled time. Or... trust your students, have them sign a disclaimer of responsibility, and give them access.

3) Two weeks without a water heater. Fucking Sears can't even get their god damn inventory right, and I think we might be on lemon number 2.

4) Wedding coming up in two days, and frankly, I'm not in the right frame of mind to handle my future in-laws for a weekend. It has to be said.

I cannot wait for October, and this school semester, and this end of the year to get the fuck out of my face and be gone.

beer is on me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

beer is on me

I'm going to break your fucking bank, my friend.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    This
    gOZSs.gif

and this
    horny

only you missing then.. ;)
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

beer is on me

I'm going to break your fucking bank, my friend.

beer for the night? highly doubt it.

but we can try.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    So f-ing tired right now. Can't wait until this day/week/month ends.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    81 wrote:
    I find the unending bottle even better.
    81 wrote:

but we can try.

We're buying a pound of chronic too.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    81 wrote:
    I find the unending bottle even better.

+1....oh how I wish it was real!
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

but we can try.

we can do that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

but we can try.

we can do that.

:lol: You're alright, smoking baby.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:

Does it make you feel better that we just had to replace our water heater (which was leaking, we had no idea it was broken since it was still giving us hot water)

and now....(drum roll please)

the furnace is broken and blowing cold air

(we went to Lowe's, buy it before noon, and they guarantee same day installation)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless