How you feeling right now???

Comments

• awesome!!and tired..and funny...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    tired... and really drunk
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Feel good. Best night of sleep I've had in about 2 months.
  • lmfao...my nephew try to put his small cup on my head.. and he says,that i have a big head.. :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • awesome!!!!!!!!
  • awesome!!!!!!!!
    more
    :mrgreen: Excirted for the Bills game today.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    As happy as a frenchman who just invented a pair of self removing trousers :D:D:D
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    As happy as a frenchman who just invented a pair of self removing trousers :D:D:D
    :P
  • hmmm
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Barely awake. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    smiley-bounce014.gifsmiley-bounce014.gifsmiley-bounce014.gifsmiley-bounce014.gif
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    smiley-bounce014.gifsmiley-bounce014.gifsmiley-bounce014.gifsmiley-bounce014.gif
    :lol::lol::lol:
    edited October 2012
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I can't help it!! The one that got away came back into my life yesterday. as soon as we met up we clicked all over again. he was the one who introduced me to Rock music in the first place. 12 years was too long but he is worth the wait.

Not even losing my home has made a dent on the size of my smile today.
    Post edited by Meg8686 on
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I can't help it!! The one that got away came back into my life yesterday. as soon as we met up we clicked all over again. we first met when i was 16, he was the one who introduced me to Rock music in the first place, used to lend me Cd's of Nirvana, sabbath, zeppelin, metallica ... he took me to my first festival and gigs.12 years was too long but he was worth the wait. I can stop searching now, I found what I was looking for.

Not even losing my home has made a dent on the size of my smile today.
    wher is the bitch??
    wher is the bitch??

:lol::lol: might photoshop her out of my original avatar and replace her with something else. see how bored i get later maybe :) Hopefully she doesn't find out I've lost my home .. she'll love that...the bitch.
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    wher is the bitch??

:lol::lol: might photoshop her out of my original avatar and replace her with something else. see how bored i get later maybe :) Hopefully she doesn't find out I've lost my home .. she'll love that...the bitch.
    all bitches...love that :mrgreen:
  • tired..
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Defeated by social psychology....gotta push through this studying and memorize, memorize, memorize!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • pressure
    Well rested but a little groggy. Thanks for asking.
  • unpatient
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Sooo tired. Hardly got any sleep this weekend. Drank way too much beer. Spent way too much money. I want my bed!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Sooo tired. Hardly got any sleep this weekend. Drank way too much beer. Spent way too much money. I want my bed!

make it a great day, or not, the choice is yours.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:evil:

We don't need that kind of attitude today Will!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    something hurts, but I'm not quite sure what :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • something hurts, but I'm not quite sure what :?
    same here..
  • awesome!!ready for a hard day at work...
  • grgrgrgrgrrg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:evil:

We don't need that kind of attitude today Will!!!

:fp: