Options

4-12-1994...wow!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    That sounded like a great show...wish I could have seen that one LIVE!!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    BrezBrez Posts: 570
    Can anyone post a link for a download of this show?

Please and thank you.
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Just curious what number that got you assuming that you have kept current all these years?

#69XXX
  • Options
    NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    bump

love to have the DL link.

anyone care to share?
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
  • Options
    STT757STT757 Posts: 302
    There are plenty of clips from this show on You Tube, here' Immortality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKLofHtO4U

BTW..

I also love this version of Immortality.
    Randalls Island New York 9/29/96 - Oakland Coliseum Oakland California 11/15/97 - MSG New York New York 09/10/98 - Key Arena Seattle Washington 11/05/00, 11/06/00 - PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel New Jersey 7/14/03 - Tweeter Center Camden New Jersey 5/28/06, MSG New York New York 06/25/08, Spectrum Arena Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10/27/09
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Niko80 wrote:
    Great vid! Too bad the sound sucks..

Seriously??? For a 94 show, I thought the sound was GREAT...One of the better early boots imho......
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Nostalgia time guys!!! Well we should share these times for that fans who don´t know or don´t have recorded these fucking times in the mind...
    ¨Pray we don´t need to change, our ways to be saved, that´s all i want to be, watch me freak!¨ - SEPULTURA
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    ontheroad wrote:
    Remember when the Ten Club sent out the Rats mp3? Turns out it was from this Orpheum show.

Thought they would be releasing some stuff from their vault by now. Obviously this show would rank right up there as far as shows in demand, and th 9-11-98 MSG show too. Any others come to mind as must have PJ shows?

Great point..

I think 4/12/94 would be the perfect next release from the Vault..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    Seriously??? For a 94 show, I thought the sound was GREAT...One of the better early boots imho......

The sound is recorded way low. Could be a problem with my copy though.. Once I turn it up, the sound is a big problem.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    MahoneMahone Posts: 62
    mookie9999 wrote:
    If I'm not mistaken, the dvd is NFT (not for trade) so it doesn't get around much. The audio should be easier to obtain.

why would this be labeled not for trade? who does that?
    4.6.94 Springfield 4.12.94 Boston III (Orpheum) 10.2.96 Hartford 9.16.98 Mansfield II 8.29.00 Mansfield I 7.11.03 Mansfield III 9.29.04 Boston II 5.24.06 Boston I 6.30.08 Mansfield II
  • Options
    If anyone has a copy of this DVD I would kill for it. Someone posted they had it but no burner, send it to me, I will make additional copies and start this motherfucker on a train. I'll send collateral, whatever you want to ensure I'll send it back. I've done this type of thing before to get the distro going, help me help you.
    4.6.94 Springfield 4.12.94 Boston III (Orpheum) 10.2.96 Hartford 9.16.98 Mansfield II 8.29.00 Mansfield I 7.11.03 Mansfield III 9.29.04 Boston II 5.24.06 Boston I 6.30.08 Mansfield II
  • Options
    NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    Mahone wrote:
    If anyone has a copy of this DVD I would kill for it. Someone posted they had it but no burner, send it to me, I will make additional copies and start this motherfucker on a train. I'll send collateral, whatever you want to ensure I'll send it back. I've done this type of thing before to get the distro going, help me help you.

NICE! i second that emotion!

many thanks on offering your services.

in the great spirit of this community, can we make this happen? we would love to share the enjoyment of this after all the hype in this thread!
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
  • Options
    I am going to make a request in another forum, but since I know some of you mofos have this show who came to this thread, I don't have much for trade, but can offer VHS copies of unplugged (the uncut version with timecode) or 8.29.00 Mansfield. Other bands I have are: APC, Tool (I have one show on DVD, I think 9.20.01 in Hartford) Tenacious D (TONS of these, and two dvd's), Nirvana, Deftones, Fugazi, REM, STP, Snapcase, and Weezer. Seriously, I have been secretly hoping a video of this show would pop up at some point. After 14 years my hope is renewed.
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    that show is a crew film for the band's use and not intended for mass distribution or trading...

least that's what I heard..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Look what I found while cleaning today ...

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/jgreco_14/DSC02529.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    jimed14 wrote:
    Look what I found while cleaning today ...

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/jgreco_14/DSC02529.jpg

NICE!! Can I have that?? ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    locked wrote:
    that show is a crew film for the band's use and not intended for mass distribution or trading...

least that's what I heard..
    yes its one of the NFT(not for trade) shows. but if you ask the right person and be hush hush bout it, you will get the show. the bootleg sounds pretty good for a early show
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks