So today will be the hardest day of my life...

2»

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    Kind of shitty actually. That's why I'm drinking and laughing it off! :thumbup:
    Hmmm, ok, expected kind of shitty? I mean it was probably gonna be kinda shitty so just went like that? Was your bro ok? In a shitty kinda way, but ok all the same? Hope you got to stuff your face with some yummy food at least.
    Anyway, yeah, don't we wish we were all in Mexico City today? Hope you're ok.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Very sad, all the best to you.
    Important thing is that you still have your brother, make the best of it :)

I agree...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Very heartbreaking to read all this... Change is not often easy. I hope you enjoyed the time you had yesterday with the remainder of your family. Thanksgiving is the time to celebrate what we do have, even if it isn't the same as what we used to have. Wishing you and your family all the best.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I didn't see this yesterday, I feel so sad for you.

Take care x
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    DS1119 wrote:
    Kind of shitty actually. That's why I'm drinking and laughing it off! :thumbup:

here's to you
    and
    cheers to you

(just don't drive)

peace
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • i didn't see this until now, i hope you are ok today...
    i do want to tell you how, well, happy is not the right word...glad i guess, that you are seeking support of any kind to get through these times. a close friend of mine lost his dad a month ago yesterday, and he is shutting everyone out, me included. i have no idea how he is handling things, he won't talk to anyone about it.

so cheers to you for reaching out to all of us. i hope, in small ways even, that it is helping.
    and i hope you got through yesterday unscathed.
    and that your brother did too.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Haven't been around for a few days.

Another heart aching thread about your current situation DS.

So sorry for you,but thanks for your family.I have worked with children and young adults with additional needs for years now and there is one thing these amazing people can do it make your day feel better just because they are in it.

I hope you were able to tell your brother Teresa couldn't be there but she was thinking about him,that would have probably satisfied his questions.

I hope you were able to smile today

No matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:

No matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day :( .
    This is one of my favorite PJ lines - I am constantly repeating it to friends (and myself) to help them through
    rough times. Hang in there friend, things will get better.
  • Sorry to hear dude, hang in there.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    let yourself be sad, mad, empty, lost...
    go to the bottom

then know your father is with you, just like always ...

he needs you to be there for your brother, just like always

love is going to find its way to you
    until then be hopeful and positive, cause life is better when you are,

not just for you but for all who love and need you
    but this .... you already know