After 100+ weeks...

2»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So the interview was a 'getting to know you' group interview.

I was the only one that brought a portfolio with my resume and notepad. :? I felt very :geek:

Anyway, I have a good feeling about getting called for a second interview. Should know in a few days.

wtf is a group interview? you selling knives or something door to door?

there were 4 other girls there at the same time. We all sat in the breakroom and the manager had us go around and answer the basic questions: Who are you, tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work here, Where do you see yourself in 10 years, hobbies, Do you have questions for us...

I was the only one that kept asking her questions.

No, I will not be selling Cutco knives door to door. I will be working at a place where I can bring my doggie to work with me every day! Travel for trade shows...New York, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas...I didn't tell them I hate flying...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    weird...

i've never heard of group interviews like that. odd

good luck.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Sounds like it went well!! Fingers crossed for you! Good Luck!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Thanks you guys!

Don't know if I'll be able to be on here during the day, but I think it would be a cool place to work at. :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    4 girls at the same time... Las Vegas.

fixed

:D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Thanks you guys!

Don't know if I'll be able to be on here during the day, but I think it would be a cool place to work at. :D

hope you get it, Lisa!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

fixed

only you would 'fix' it like that! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Well done RK, and good luck......
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Congrats and good luck. Hope you get it. :thumbup:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

fixed

only you would 'fix' it like that! :lol:

:thumbup:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    there were 4 other girls there at the same time. We all sat in the breakroom and the manager had us go around and answer the basic questions: Who are you, tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work here, Where do you see yourself in 10 years, hobbies, Do you have questions for us...

I was the only one that kept asking her questions.

No, I will not be selling Cutco knives door to door. I will be working at a place where I can bring my doggie to work with me every day! Travel for trade shows...New York, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas...I didn't tell them I hate flying...

Sounds like you got this one in the bag :D Good luck, I hope it works out! Hopefully you get it and your first trade show is in Chicago!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if you come to chicago....

we'll have a party in your hotel....rock and roll style :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mazel Tov!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif