Practical jokes in the workplace...

13»

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Yesterday the operations manager sent an email to all users from the sales managers computer whilst it was unattended.
    Words to the effect of "I would like to shout you all a holiday on me, on my credit card".
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    Only just saw this thread for the first time...already my favourite!

A few years ago my son and I did a pretty funny April Fools joke on his teacher.

We bought a box of chocolates...ate them all. Then we got a heap of clay and broke it up into little pieces...the size of the chocolates...then we re-wrapped all the clay and put the pieces back into the box, wrapped it up and gave it to the teacher as a gift.

The funniest part was that she opened it just after lunch and offered all the kids in the class a chocolate......my son tells me that several kids actually started eating the clay...but I dont know about that
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    bindy123 wrote:
    Only just saw this thread for the first time...already my favourite!

A few years ago my son and I did a pretty funny April Fools joke on his teacher.

We bought a box of chocolates...ate them all. Then we got a heap of clay and broke it up into little pieces...the size of the chocolates...then we re-wrapped all the clay and put the pieces back into the box, wrapped it up and gave it to the teacher as a gift.

The funniest part was that she opened it just after lunch and offered all the kids in the class a chocolate......my son tells me that several kids actually started eating the clay...but I dont know about that

This has potential. :think:
    The next year with a different teacher we bandaged his hand and put his arm in a sling...he went to school and told everyone he had broken it...all day he got vip treatment, other kids carried his bag for him, got out of work...the next day when he arrived as normal...the teacher wasnt very impressed...turns out she didnt have much of a sense of humour!

Another time a few years ago I was building an extension for a friend of mine...she was a nice lady, a single mum who had had a bit of a crush on my best mate for quite a while...at one stage she was chasing him with some persistence...she worked full-time so was never home when I was working there

I needed a hand one day whilst doing the work, so I asked my mate to come and help me.

A few days prior to him coming I went to his house and stole about a dozen photos of him from a photo album...then I built basically a shrine to him and put it in the ladies lounge room on the morning my mate was coming to work with me. I stuck all his photos on this pinboard and got red lipstick and put lovehearts all over him and wrote various I love you type comments...it ended up looking like one of them rooms from a movie about a psycho obsessed stalker...

I waited til my mate just stumbled upon it...this happened a few hours into the day..."FUCK ME"...I heard him scream from inside the house

I was able to keep it going for a few minutes before I fessed up...it really was pretty funny...
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
    bindy123 wrote:
    Another time a few years ago I was building an extension for a friend of mine...she was a nice lady, a single mum who had had a bit of a crush on my best mate for quite a while...at one stage she was chasing him with some persistence...she worked full-time so was never home when I was working there

I needed a hand one day whilst doing the work, so I asked my mate to come and help me.

A few days prior to him coming I went to his house and stole about a dozen photos of him from a photo album...then I built basically a shrine to him and put it in the ladies lounge room on the morning my mate was coming to work with me. I stuck all his photos on this pinboard and got red lipstick and put lovehearts all over him and wrote various I love you type comments...it ended up looking like one of them rooms from a movie about a psycho obsessed stalker...

I waited til my mate just stumbled upon it...this happened a few hours into the day..."FUCK ME"...I heard him scream from inside the house

I was able to keep it going for a few minutes before I fessed up...it really was pretty funny...

I like this one. :lol:
    I got a few more DS...but I have to stretch the workplace a bit for these ones...

Last year I went on a trip to Sumatra

Stayed in a place with six bungalows, two people per room...we had pairs from France, Argentina, USA, Portugal, Spain and Aus., staying there...after a week practical jokes became the universal language...it was every room for themselves...

The Argentines definately started it...they paid some local kids to put all my belongings up in palm trees all over the hostel grounds...hehehe...I had to pay some other kids to get them down...clothes, boards, bags, camera...everything

Other stuff included some oldies...waxing surfboards with soap...supergluing toothbrushes and stuff to the bench...the French guys one night caught about two dozen frogs and put them in the room of the Americans...and they had the only female there...should have heard her scream! Green dye inside a guys booties...he looked like he had gangreen or some serious disease...

This was my favourite:

Each room had a 20gallon water bottle...we would ride into town and get them re-filled when required...only cost about 40cents...one day I caught four or five goldfish from the fish pond and put them into the Argentines water bottle...they were happily swimmin around in there...I swear to you one of the Argentinians poured himself a cup full and drank it before he noticed the fish swimming around...revenge was sweet...oh and please know everyone the fish were returned unharmed to their homes soon after
    I put Bad Santa on the TV in the customer lounge and hid the remote. The old people are not amused right now. :lol::lol: