blonde ,brunette, redhead..??

13»

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,841
    hmmm ... yes, thank you, all of the above.
    :mrgreen:
    +1
    I dont discriminate on the basis of color :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    From my female perspective, there's absolutely nothing hotter than a guy with salt and pepper hair. I've got a major thing for guys with dark hair and grey peppered throughout, maybe it's got something to do with making a guy seem more mature or something, I dunno. But it's hot.
    sorry,but you are married.. :wave:

Yes but I'm not dead!!

Dimi if only we had met 7 years ago..... :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,841
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    From my female perspective, there's absolutely nothing hotter than a guy with salt and pepper hair. I've got a major thing for guys with dark hair and grey peppered throughout, maybe it's got something to do with making a guy seem more mature or something, I dunno. But it's hot.
    Say, whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
    :lol::lol:
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I'm a redhead and I'm more than ready to go on vacation...
  • Jeanwah wrote:
    awesome answer..hehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Jeanwah wrote:
    awesome answer..hehe

at this rate dimi...you will be able to vacation around the world surrounded by redheads :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    awesome answer..hehe

at this rate dimi...you will be able to vacation around the world surrounded by redheads :D
    im on Blondie lately.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm drawn to the dirty blond or dark haired men. There's just something about them.

Me, too! I tend to be drawn to dark features - dark eyes and hair - so even if they had dirty blond hair, they usually have dark eyes and eyebrows. That's not to say I haven't been charmed by a pair of pretty blue eyes or blonde hair. I quite enjoy the opposite sex, regardless of hair/eye colour. :)

I've not met too many redheaded guys and they were all much younger than I, and the only "celebrities" I can think of is Josh Homme (HOT!), Ron Weasley, and Carrot Top. :lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm drawn to the dirty blond or dark haired men. There's just something about them.

Me, too! I tend to be drawn to dark features - dark eyes and hair - so even if they had dirty blond hair, they usually have dark eyes and eyebrows. That's not to say I haven't been charmed by a pair of pretty blue eyes or blonde hair. I quite enjoy the opposite sex, regardless of hair/eye colour. :)

I've not met too many redheaded guys and they were all much younger than I, and the only "celebrities" I can think of is Josh Homme (HOT!), Ron Weasley, and Carrot Top. :lol:
    what about brown hair and blue eyes? ;)
  • conman wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Absolutely!
    sheila0225 wrote:

What about Jeff Ament? (another hottie!)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Jeanwah wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

NOW you're talking! :D

♥ me some Jeff Ament!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

And here I am worrying because my hair is going grey and thinking women will not find me attractive!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

And here I am worrying because my hair is going grey and thinking women will not find me attractive!

Keep the grey!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    conman wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

ABSOFRIGGENLUTELY!!! :wave:

My youngest son has that combo. dirty blonde to light brown and bright blue eyes!!! Have no idea where he got that combo from.
  • No love for the blondes in here!?

Doesn't matter for me as long as it's natural. But I do prefer it to be longggg ;)
  • I am married to a blonde. BUT........I Looooooooove long Dark hair. Mmmmm, skinny long dark hair women drive me CRAZY!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    which one doesn't lie?
  • UpSideDown wrote:
    which one doesn't lie?
    :clap:
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Jeanwah wrote:

YES!

Eddie - this. Eddie - that. What about Jeff?! :)
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    conman wrote:

ABSOFRIGGENLUTELY!!! :wave:

My youngest son has that combo. dirty blonde to light brown and bright blue eyes!!! Have no idea where he got that combo from.

Of the seven people in my Dad's family, six of them have black/dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes (different shades, though). My grandmother is the odd man out with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was never all that good at science in school, but I always found genetics fascinating. :)
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    No love for the blondes in here!?

Doesn't matter for me as long as it's natural. But I do prefer it to be longggg ;)

Don't worry girl, I know plenty of boys who like blondes ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Jeanwah wrote:

YES!

Eddie - this. Eddie - that. What about Jeff?! :)

That's ok, we'll keep Jeff to ourselves. ;)
  • No love for the blondes in here!?

U ask that miss??,,maybe u didnt notice whos the OP ;)
  • Carey wrote:

true story..
  • Carey wrote:

true story..

I can always count on you, D ;)
  • Carey wrote:

true story..

I can always count on you, D ;)
    ;)