blonde ,brunette, redhead..??

Comments

• "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I am a blonde lady ... it has been dark haired men I've attracted.

But for me attraction isn't in coloring it is an indescribable quality and found
    in the first few words ... voices really get to me ... one's spirit.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What about gray?

Myself - V dark brown with some flecks of gray. That's who's sitting on the chair on the other side of the living room right now :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Now I'm mousey brown, but I dye it so at the minute it is a umm, brunette with red....

I seem to go for blokes with dark or red hair... though a couple have been blonde - a very blonde surfer boyfriend and that kinda worked with the whole look, and a guy who looked like Kurt Cobain circa '93 :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Brunettes mostly, dark hair, dark eyes...although redheads catch my eye as well sometimes. Blondes, not so much, but it really depends. The face and the way someone carries himself is the real clincher. I remember for years all I said was "I'm going to marry an Italian" (like the ones seen from places like Brooklyn or the Bronx). :lol: yeah, that hasn't worked out.
  • EmBleve wrote:
    The face and the way someone carries himself is the real clincher. .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    sandgroper wrote:

Gotta love Bruce :D

And of course we know how this guy feels... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvXcBWkas0
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Brunette all the way.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Claireack wrote:
    What about gray?

Myself - V dark brown with some flecks of gray. That's who's sitting on the chair on the other side of the living room right now :D

Ooooh love me some grey hair,when it starts to appear at the sides and on the beard,goatee,love love that.

I have never been with a blonde,always various shades of brown and red.

I myself am naturally brown,but haven't been that for probably 28 years,been various rainbow shades,now a chestnut brown with red flashes
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I like all shades of brown for hair on guys. not a big fan of blonde.

I've been a redhead for a while, now I'm more purple-ish ;)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    pandora wrote:
    I am a blonde lady ... it has been dark haired men I've attracted.

But for me attraction isn't in coloring it is an indescribable quality and found
    in the first few words ... voices really get to me ... one's spirit.

course not.. thats why im involved with a redhead. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I pretty much have all (3) colors going on right now.... :)

thanks for reminding me that I need to see my hairstylist. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    doesn't matter.. so long as the chick is wearing glasses.. I LOVE glasses...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    My husband is blonde with ginger whiskers - kinda like a hybrid.

I used to be blonde, then red, now I'm brunette.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    I have only dated 2 blondes...Not as fun as I would have guessed.
    I married a brunette who has a red tinge to her hair and she is the most amazing person alive.
    Gibson1972
  • doesn't matter.. so long as the chick is wearing glasses.. I LOVE glasses...

My colleague at work looks pretty with her glasses, I agree glasses make some chicks just wow.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    doesn't matter.. so long as the chick is wearing glasses.. I LOVE glasses...

My colleague at work looks pretty with her glasses, I agree glasses make some chicks just wow.

yeah is the naughty librarian look. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

You just made my night, and made me feel a little less self conscious about those times when I can't wear my contacts :-)

I'm dirty blonde-highlights come from the sun

Looking back at the guys, I guess I prefer brunettes, though my ex husband is blonde, which says something because I think he is the only one :) never been with a redhead though
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Brunette all the way.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I just learned this term they call my stepson ginger and yes his mother is a redhead my favorite by far.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    What about pink-haired wimmen?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!

:D
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Jennytree wrote:
    ill tell u in 2 days :D
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i like your motto D. brunettes for the long haul

Biggest mistake I paid for was letting my wife get Lasix Surgery :lol:
    Now she needs reading glasses ...

Lucky me :twisted:

As for myself Brunette with a hint of grey
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    From my female perspective, there's absolutely nothing hotter than a guy with salt and pepper hair. I've got a major thing for guys with dark hair and grey peppered throughout, maybe it's got something to do with making a guy seem more mature or something, I dunno. But it's hot.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    From my female perspective, there's absolutely nothing hotter than a guy with salt and pepper hair. I've got a major thing for guys with dark hair and grey peppered throughout, maybe it's got something to do with making a guy seem more mature or something, I dunno. But it's hot.
    sorry,but you are married.. :wave:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    ill tell u in 2 days :D

Hahah... I'm not pink-haired right now :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • hmmm ... yes, thank you, all of the above.
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow