Holy crazy fucker

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So i'm leaving my lunch spot...backed out and i guess i made this guy that was comign around the corner as i was backing out wait a couple of seconds....

make a right out of the lot, and get in the left turn lane....light is green, but as i get to the intersection, it's already turned yellow for a bit, and would have been red before i completed my turn...so trying to be a good driver, i stop.

guy behind me starts to flip out...pounds he steering wheel, waves his arms around and appears to a little pissed that i stopped.

i laugh.

he continues to whig out as we sit at the light.

i laugh more, put on some not for you and crank it up.

we turn and head onto a three lane road. no traffic, suprising...he doesn't try to pass.

next light he's still steaming...so being me, i keep laughing and start mockin by flailing my arms around.

he flips me off of course.

i laugh i laugh some more.

headed to the next light, with him still behind, i flail my arms some more

he makes a gun motion with his hand and shoots me. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i laugh and mock some more.

i love crazy people. :lol:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    fun times in the burbs...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    :lol::lol::lol: Way to piss people off!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sheila0225 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Way to piss people off!

dude was pissed cause i stopped at light like you are suppose to. :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    fun times in the burbs...

it's no ows, but what can you do. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    well, to be fair, you were in his world...you need to stop doing that
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    must be full moon or something, I was driving with my son in the car yesterday and within about 2 minutes I got cut off, almost sideswiped in a merging lane by a car that had the Yield sign in his lane, and almost hit by somoene not stopping at a stop sign in the grocery store parking lot.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    lots of crazy peolpe out there... its a good thing ( hopefully ) that he did not have a gun on him.... :?
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Saw something similar this morning...someone stopped at a red light before turning left, and the person behind them totally freaked out and laid on their horn for a really long time. Um...red means stop... :?
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    iamica wrote:
    Saw something similar this morning...someone stopped at a red light before turning left, and the person behind them totally freaked out and laid on their horn for a really long time. Um...red means stop... :?

not too long ago I had to remind my ex that you need to come to a complete stop at a red light before turning right. response = "really? I thought you could just go right through"
  • Too funny!

Gotta be care because there ARE crazy fuckers out there. A few years back one of my friends was driving on the 405 in LA. I guess the guy in front of him felt like he was driving too close so he shot his washer fluid, which soaked my friends car. This pisses my friend off so he races around in front of him and hits his washer fluid and slows way down. He is laughing, thinking he 'got him.'
    The guy pulls up next to him and points a gun at him. Real gun. Not finger. My buddy jams on his brakes and the car behind him rear ends him. :lol:
    There are some nutty fuckers out there!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    iamica wrote:
    Was the light red before the first person got to the intersection or did it turn red afterwards?

Because left-turners who don't pull into the intersection when the light is still green need to have their driver's licenses taken away.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    So i'm leaving my lunch spot...backed out and i guess i made this guy that was comign around the corner as i was backing out wait a couple of seconds....

make a right out of the lot, and get in the left turn lane....light is green, but as i get to the intersection, it's already turned yellow for a bit, and would have been red before i completed my turn...so trying to be a good driver, i stop.

guy behind me starts to flip out...pounds he steering wheel, waves his arms around and appears to a little pissed that i stopped.

i laugh.

he continues to whig out as we sit at the light.

i laugh more, put on some not for you and crank it up.

we turn and head onto a three lane road. no traffic, suprising...he doesn't try to pass.

next light he's still steaming...so being me, i keep laughing and start mockin by flailing my arms around.

he flips me off of course.

i laugh i laugh some more.

headed to the next light, with him still behind, i flail my arms some more

he makes a gun motion with his hand and shoots me. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i laugh and mock some more.

i love crazy people. :lol:

Sorry...I didn't know it was you.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    norm wrote:

exactly, people are so self absorbed these days.

I've seen people ignore sirens, etc. and even do crazy traffic manuevers to avoid, God forbid, getting stuck behind emergency vehicles, because apparently whatever they have going on is more important than the man having a heart attack or the children caught in a house fire.

and you know what, I bet if that guy did have a real gun, he would have actually shot you
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    You guys really need to drive around Boston a little more.

In my 8 mile commute home yesterday, I saw three collisions.

Woot!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    JTH wrote:
    iamica wrote:
    Was the light red before the first person got to the intersection or did it turn red afterwards?

Because left-turners who don't pull into the intersection when the light is still green need to have their driver's licenses taken away.

It was red before the first person got to the intersection. However, in Chicago there seems to be some kind of new unspoken rule that an unlimited number of people are entitled to turn left long after the light turns red...I see it at the corner of Damen/Lincoln/Irving Park all the time. :x
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :lol::lol::lol: Just got a visual of 81 flailing his arms around in his truck...good times!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i thought this thread was about me :?
    conman wrote:

it could be? do you drive like a maniac? do you have road rage?
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Great story. I love mocking people while driving although it will probably get me killed one day. My wife said I'm only allowed to do it while her and the kids aren't in the car. :cry:

BREAKING: They are no more traffic laws. People do whatever the fuck they want on the road. :evil: Turn signals, meh? I especially love the people that can't wrap their head around this concept, that if they are going to miss their turn(lefts mostly) instead of cutting off everyone or blocking an entire intersection they can simply turn around at the next traffic light.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    conman wrote:

it could be? do you drive like a maniac? do you have road rage?
    i did learn how to drive on Long Island... :think:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pretty comical stuff, sir.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    if the crazy fucker knew what kind of "crazy fucker" 81 is for his...sick/twist/god aweful/DEMOM child tagger pic......81...gotta respect your loyality to the forum here but that crazy pic...wow...its the nuts...quite frankly...i think i kinda like it also...so maybe...i'm a crazy fucker also........WOW..
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    you sir encouraged me to youtube road rage videos.

some funny shit out there :lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I saw a young girl recently, in the right lane of a four lane road (two lanes in each direction). She got stuck behind a recycle trash truck, right before an intersection. You could see she was frantically trying to get around it, but the traffic in the left lane was too heavy. She was flipping out. Finally, she whips her car around the trash truck, not only into the left lane but halfway into the lane of oncoming traffic. She then swings wildly in front of the truck and makes a right turn on to the road about five feet ahead.

Really, you can’t wait one minute for the truck to pick up one load of recyclables and then make your turn?? No instead, you had to put many lives in danger making your crazy freaked out maneuver.

Some people just shouldn’t be behind the wheel.
    iamica wrote:
    However, in Chicago there seems to be some kind of new unspoken rule that an unlimited number of people are entitled to turn left long after the light turns red...

every day all day long i see this shit when driving....4, 5 cars is not uncommon at the schaumburg/meachem intersection. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • norm wrote:

exactly, people are so self absorbed these days.

I've seen people ignore sirens, etc. and even do crazy traffic manuevers to avoid, God forbid, getting stuck behind emergency vehicles, because apparently whatever they have going on is more important than the man having a heart attack or the children caught in a house fire.

and you know what, I bet if that guy did have a real gun, he would have actually shot you
    The other day I was driving and this ambulance was coming down the street. I was the ONLY person to pull over. It's like they still teach people to do that, right? It's supposed to be understood! Idiots.

People are just plain ol' rock dumb.
    rival. wrote:
    you sir encouraged me to youtube road rage videos.

some funny shit out there :lol:

i've thought about sitting at intersections video taping these left turn clowns with the intent to send the vid to the village council/police department. they obviously don't give a shit because it's rare to see anyone pulled over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Too funny!

Gotta be care because there ARE crazy fuckers out there. A few years back one of my friends was driving on the 405 in LA. I guess the guy in front of him felt like he was driving too close so he shot his washer fluid, which soaked my friends car. This pisses my friend off so he races around in front of him and hits his washer fluid and slows way down. He is laughing, thinking he 'got him.'
    The guy pulls up next to him and points a gun at him. Real gun. Not finger. My buddy jams on his brakes and the car behind him rear ends him. :lol:
    There are some nutty fuckers out there!

yeah, no kidding...i kept an eye on him the entire time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    reminds me of people that, while at a red light, waiting to turn left, will try to anticipate the green light and try to race out in front of the opposing car which is going to go straight. I have had people try to do this to me and sometimes it's like playing chicken - go ahead f&cker, let's see who will win this, would love for you to total my 17 year old car and have it be entirely your fault.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    reminds me of people that, while at a red light, waiting to turn left, will try to anticipate the green light and try to race out in front of the opposing car which is going to go straight. I have had people try to do this to me and sometimes it's like playing chicken - go ahead f&cker, let's see who will win this, would love for you to total my 17 year old car and have it be entirely your fault.

hehe...green, i go.....fuck the left turn people. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg