• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    afroannnie wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I was hoping to travel via luggage cart ;):lol:

Let's bring some shopping carts back from the Piggly Wiggly :D

great idea! :D
    one time when i took a ride in a shopping cart, i ended up on the front page of our town's newspaper :lol: :?

I hope you kept a copy of it! :lol:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

Let's bring some shopping carts back from the Piggly Wiggly :D

great idea! :D
    one time when i took a ride in a shopping cart, i ended up on the front page of our town's newspaper :lol: :?

I hope you kept a copy of it! :lol:

my mom has it somewhere...my brother had to walk me to my dance classes, but i was walking "too slow" (i was probably 6-7 at the time) so he told me to get in the cart :lol::lol:
    The dance company building was right next to our local newspaper building...the caption read something like "What weighs more than a sack of potatoes and rides in a grocery cart?" :lol:
    It must have been a slow news day...

ok..back to alpine...the shopping carts are perfect, because we can ride in them and use them for our grill at the tailgate! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

ok..back to alpine...the shopping carts are perfect, because we can ride in them and use them for our grill at the tailgate! :D

Yes, awesome multipurpose devices that they are, just have to figure out how to get them all the way to Alpine. Also needs to be some research done on some sort of bus rental to shuttle everybody back and forth to the venue. Surely there has to be someplace that does that, right?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Yes, awesome multipurpose devices that they are, just have to figure out how to get them all the way to Alpine. Also needs to be some research done on some sort of bus rental to shuttle everybody back and forth to the venue. Surely there has to be someplace that does that, right?

I would think there would have to be..the Super 8's not that far from alpine. There was a shuttle service set-up that went from the Super 8 to the pre-party, but we missed that one and just ended up driving there.

Maybe 81 will let us throw the shopping carts in the back of his truck! :D
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    If this happens...somebody let me crash with ya'! I'll buy beer! :lol:
    An awesome PJ girl let my buddy and I crash with her during PJ20. I don't know her name on here, but we still owe her BIGTIME! Without her, we'd be sleeping in a puddle! :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    mca47 wrote:
    An awesome PJ girl let my buddy and I crash with her during PJ20. I don't know her name on here, but we still owe her BIGTIME! Without her, we'd be sleeping in a puddle! :lol:

I got your back!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I got your back!!!
    I like the sound of that!! ;)
  • Options
    A bump for the best PJ show I've ever been to.
  • Options
    shopping cart bump
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DON'T IT MAKE YOU SMILE? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    I can't wait to make that beautiful walk from the parking lot into the venue with the sun and the mountain on the horizon, knowing that I'm about to be blown away. It's like being in a different world.

Can't wait.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    my F5 key is still jammed from last year, guess I will be missing this show
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    TheGossman wrote:
    my F5 key is still jammed from last year, guess I will be missing this show
    time to get a new keyboard :D
  • Options
    I want to go back bump!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    afroannnie wrote:
    I want to go back bump!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    YLed2 wrote:
    I can't wait to make that beautiful walk from the parking lot into the venue with the sun and the mountain on the horizon, knowing that I'm about to be blown away. It's like being in a different world.

Can't wait.

Such a beautiful venue.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.

Such a beautiful venue.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.
    exactly....and ill not forget taking our seats at night 1 with my friend Eva
    when we start introduce our selfs to the people at next seats,and we all meet..
    hi,im Dimtris,from Greece,im Eva from Slovenia,im Karen from Santa Barbara,im Brian from Kentaky,etc...
    and we play te game with 1$ bet which song will be the opener...awesome time....
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 949
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.
    hi,im Dimtris,from Greece,im Eva from Slovenia,im Karen from Santa Barbara,im Brian from Kentaky,etc...
    and we play te game with 1$ bet which song will be the opener...awesome time....

Wish I sat near you..... I had some guy spilling his beer on me all night.
  • Options
    Indi4ence wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.

Wish I sat near you..... I had some guy spilling his beer on me all night.
    oh...sorry about that...great people around me that night..so much fun!!! :)
  • Options
    Dear God, somebody remind afroannnie and I to cancel those hotel reservations in case they are NOT playing at Alpine on Labor Day Weekend!

:?

Girls gotta dream...
    pssssttt.. ;)
    http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&rlz=1 ... 0QWsg8HEDQ
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.

:wave: :wave: Hi Dimi... we'll never forget when you arrived at your seat. You took out your flag and I got to swing it around. :D You and your friend were great seat mates. Everyone around us was supper cool.
    Best night ever!! :clap:
    K.
  • Options
    Dear God, somebody remind afroannnie and I to cancel those hotel reservations in case they are NOT playing at Alpine on Labor Day Weekend!

Girls gotta dream...
    pssssttt.. ;)

:lol::lol: Nice job guys, you made it to the top 10 of the results! Now let's do it again for PJ21 :D
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

Girls gotta dream...
    pssssttt.. ;)

:lol::lol: Nice job guys, you made it to the top 10 of the results! Now let's do it again for PJ21 :D
    :D
  • Options
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.

:wave: :wave: Hi Dimi... we'll never forget when you arrived at your seat. You took out your flag and I got to swing it around. :D You and your friend were great seat mates. Everyone around us was supper cool.
    Best night ever!! :clap:
    K.
    :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.

I met so many people from all over the world...it was amazing...some guys from Italy were sitting next to me, I met people from Costa Rica, Australia, Ireland, etc. It was incredible how many people came from around the globe just for that event.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    iamica wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

Can't wait.

I met so many people from all over the world...it was amazing...some guys from Italy were sitting next to me, I met people from Costa Rica, Australia, Ireland, etc. It was incredible how many people came from around the globe just for that event.
    i wish i could met ALL i wanted.....next time...
  • Options
    last night i had a dream that we got to go back..3 days of music this time :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Made of StarsMade of Stars Milwaukee, WI Posts: 185
    I hope your dream comes true!!
    afroannnie wrote:
    last night i had a dream that we got to go back..3 days of music this time :mrgreen:
    Be kind whenever possible.
    It is always possible.
  • Options
    I hope your dream comes true!!
    afroannnie wrote:

Me too!! :mrgreen: