The Price Is Right Conspiracy *Major Headway Made*

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

That tatoo could have been a whole lot funnier if she had it put somewhere else. 8-)
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

That tatoo could have been a whole lot funnier if she had it put somewhere else. 8-)

:o
    So on yesterday's Price Is Right there was an attractive younger girl named Abigale Carr. A week before the taping she was in a fairly bad car accident and broke both of her feet. She was using crutches and had both feet in casts. Abigale was seated in the front row when they told her to "come on down". She then won the bidding round and it took her about 8 minutes to get up on stage.

This was definately a "sympathy selection" by the Price Is Right and not random. Exploiting the disabled now to boost ratings perhaps?? What's next Haitian refugees?? People carrying three legged homeless puppies?? The more I look into this cess pool of a show the more it disgusts me.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    The more I look into this cess pool of a show the more it disgusts me.

shut it down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    you should call them and ask about your findings

If you have ticketing questions, please call 818-295-2700.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you should call them and ask about your findings

If you have ticketing questions, please call 818-295-2700.

The won't accept my calls. :lol:
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Nothing new to report here. Anyone got anything?
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    DS1119 wrote:
    This was definately a "sympathy selection" by the Price Is Right and not random.

Selection of contestants on price is right in the entire 40 year run has never been random. I mean this is a show designed to get ratings and be a giant commercial for the products they are giving away. Before every show Price is Right staff intereview everyone in the audience and pick out the people that they think would be the most entertaining on TV. Why would you think it would be random any more than selecting the cast of Survivor was random?
    DS1119 wrote:
    This was definately a "sympathy selection" by the Price Is Right and not random.

Selection of contestants on price is right in the entire 40 year run has never been random. I mean this is a show designed to get ratings and be a giant commercial for the products they are giving away. Before every show Price is Right staff intereview everyone in the audience and pick out the people that they think would be the most entertaining on TV. Why would you think it would be random any more than selecting the cast of Survivor was random?

Do you have some evidence to help with the investigation? I want to blow the roof off that mother.
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    edited February 2012
    I may be wrong, I don't feel like fact checking this at the moment, but I think the first episode that Drew Carey hosted was also a perfect game. Each game that was played the person won, and I think even $1 was spun on the big wheel.

I call bullshit on that too.

Look into DS!

*EDIT*

Okay, I went ahead and looked into it...

http://www.aoltv.com/2007/10/15/the-pri ... -premiere/

Perfect game AND $1 spun on BOTH wheels.

Bull. Shit.
    Post edited by capthowdy1027 on
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
    I may be wrong, I don't feel like fact checking this at the moment, but I think the first episode that Drew Carey hosted was also a perfect game. Each game that was played the person won, and I think even $1 was spun on the big wheel.

I can bullshit on that too.

Look into DS!

Oh...I'm on that one!!
  • Check my post again, I edited it with the info already 8-)
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *

Bull. Shit.

shock.gif
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951

Look into DS!

*EDIT*

Bull. Shit.

The first episode with Drew Carey as host was not the first episode that aired. They filmed a bunch of episodes with him as the host before his debut, and once they realized they had one with a perfect game they decided to run that one first. You could tell because I remember watching that episode and they gave away a TV, and on that TV was Price is Right footage with Drew in a different suit. It is not like the show airs live every day.
    The first episode with Drew Carey as host was not the first episode that aired. They filmed a bunch of episodes with him as the host before his debut, and once they realized they had one with a perfect game they decided to run that one first. You could tell because I remember watching that episode and they gave away a TV, and on that TV was Price is Right footage with Drew in a different suit. It is not like the show airs live every day.

Oh this is getting good.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388

Look into DS!

*EDIT*

Bull. Shit.

Very obvious that they don't run them in the sequence that they are taped....see where Drew hurt his shoulder in a jogging accident recently....one day he is strapped up, but the next day he is not
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Very obvious that they don't run them in the sequence that they are taped....see where Drew hurt his shoulder in a jogging accident recently....one day he is strapped up, but the next day he is not

I have noticed that actually. The more I investigate this thing the more layers of the conspiracy become visible to me. It's like an onion. Not only is it never ending with each layer of skin but it makes me tear up. An American institution is going down folks.
    In my ongoing investigation to bring the Price Is Right franchise down I've uncovered this little tidbit concerning Minute To Win It. I was watching a House rerun last night and this one girl playing a stripper looked really familiar to me. I kept thinking where have I seen her? Did a little research via IMDB and there it was. She was a contestant on Minute To Win It. I remember the way they set up her story was it was her and her twin sister from Buffalo. They loved sports and played college basketball and were trying to win money so their father could go on a well deserved vacation and they could pay off his mortgage or some "feel good" bullshit like that. At no time did the show mention they were both actresses and singers for years and one had been a contestant who made the final 24 on American Idol. They also appeared on Fear Factor and in the movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry together . This conspiracy is out of hand. I think it's too big for me to handle and at times now I fear for my safety.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1659558/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becky_and_Jessie_O'Donohue

Minute To Win It 2010

minute_to_win.1_500.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    In my ongoing investigation to bring the Price Is Right franchise down I've uncovered this little tidbit concerning Minute To Win It. I was watching a House rerun last night and this one girl playing a stripper looked really familiar to me. I kept thinking where have I seen her? Did a little research via IMDB and there it was. She was a contestant on Minute To Win It. I remember the way they set up her story was it was her and her twin sister from Buffalo. They loved sports and played college basketball and were trying to win money so their father could go on a well deserved vacation and they could pay off his mortgage or some "feel good" bullshit like that. At no time did the show mention they were both actresses and singers for years and one had been a contestant who made the final 24 on American Idol. They also appeared on Fear Factor and in the movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry together . This conspiracy is out of hand. I think it's too big for me to handle and at times now I fear for my safety.

Minute To Win It 2010

minute_to_win.1_500.jpg

there are people that go to LA just to be game show stars. i've seen it a million times.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Minute To Win It 2010

minute_to_win.1_500.jpg

there are people that go to LA just to be game show stars. i've seen it a million times.

They have television credits as far back as 2004 on Rescue Me. This whole thing is bigger than I am. :? :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    They also appeared on Fear Factor

well, then watch for these twins...
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/31/fear-fact ... zKWLeRF7WE
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

That's nasty.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

That's nasty.

I'm just saying watch for those twins on a different game show....the reality people tend to come from game shows, and vice versa.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm just saying watch for those twins on a different game show....the reality people tend to come from game shows, and vice versa.

Really? I like game shows but not reality shows. This happens alot then?
    Nothing new to report here but the investigation is still on.
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Keep on fighting the good fight!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    DS1119 wrote:
    I was watching a House rerun last night and this one girl playing a stripper looked really familiar to me. I kept thinking where have I seen her?

hehe
    Keep on fighting the good fight!

:thumbup: