How long

13»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

this thread just got weird

oh, c'mon...you were trying to keep up your rep at Alpine..."can I bum a smoke?"

the poor smoke :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

this thread just got weird

oh, c'mon...you were trying to keep up your rep at Alpine..."can I bum a smoke?"

the poor smoke :lol:

:lol: I think it hung out in your truck bed all weekend...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :lol: I think it hung out in your truck bed all weekend...

perhaps he is in a better place with my loul deng bulls playoff towel. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:
    i shot jfk

so i guess, 47 years

i'm db cooper
    so i guess about 30 years

Quick...someone find The Waiting Trophy Man...he would like to speak with you.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Inquiring minds want to know what secrets 81 is thinking about spilling!

the woman has been pining for a for new car stereo that will let her hook up her phone to listen to the music on it....

ordered one the other day, and it should be here either friday or next monday

after she goes to bed i'm gonna pull the old one and toss the new on in ...if it's friday night, i'll let her find it when she goes to the gym sat morning...if it's monday, i'll ask to borrow her phone and when she asks why....i'll be like cause i figured out how to hook it up to your car stereo.

just don't tell her.

That's pretty cool. I love doing unexpected shit like this. :thumbup: :clap: