How long

Comments

• I've never drank schnapps...but tequila is SO not my friend, lots of teen stories thanks to that crap lol
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    It's no secret that a friend is someone who lets you help.
    It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else.
    They say a secret is something you tell one other person
    So I'm telling you, child.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    if more than 1 person knows.... it aint a secret.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • if more than 1 person knows.... it aint a secret.
    just start to write this..and saw your post Cate..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

great minds dimi...

jhc i just noticed your post count. :shock:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

great minds dimi...

you just keep falling further and further behind....before long...you won't even be in second any more. :lol:

don't tell anyone.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    great minds dimi...

you just keep falling further and further behind....before long...you won't even be in second any more. :lol:

don't tell anyone.

if my country was going down the pisser id be seeking solace more and more on pj too. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Inquiring minds want to know what secrets 81 is thinking about spilling!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I've never drank schnapps...but tequila is SO not my friend, lots of teen stories thanks to that crap lol
    vodka and tropicana twisters for me. :oops: Oddly enough I can now drink vodka, but still couldn't drink a tropicana twister (not sure if they even still make them) :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • if more than 1 person knows.... it aint a secret.

great minds dimi...

as it seems i cant keep secrets.. :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    81 wrote:
    can you keep a secret?

A long time.

The only times I mess up are when people forget to mention that something is a secret. Then, my natural tendency to share interesting information takes hold. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Mamasan23 wrote:

the woman has been pining for a for new car stereo that will let her hook up her phone to listen to the music on it....

ordered one the other day, and it should be here either friday or next monday

after she goes to bed i'm gonna pull the old one and toss the new on in ...if it's friday night, i'll let her find it when she goes to the gym sat morning...if it's monday, i'll ask to borrow her phone and when she asks why....i'll be like cause i figured out how to hook it up to your car stereo.

just don't tell her.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    vodka and tropicana twisters for me. :oops: Oddly enough I can now drink vodka, but still couldn't drink a tropicana twister (not sure if they even still make them) :? :lol:
    cut the crap and tell me all.. :mrgreen:
  • note to self: do not hug Unlost Dogs next time we meet. She may pop and spew puss everywhere :sick:

16. Goldschlager. Godfathers. Barf.

and to answer the question... im a vault - unless you betray me :twisted:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

the woman has been pining for a for new car stereo that will let her hook up her phone to listen to the music on it....

after she goes to bed i'm gonna pull the old one and toss the new on in ...if it's friday night, i'll let her find it when she goes to the gym sat morning...if it's monday, i'll ask to borrow her phone and when she asks why....i'll be like cause i figured out how to hook it up to your car stereo.

just don't tell her.

Mr. RK needs some lessons from you... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

bring the 82 ford over and i'll put in a stereo......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Vodka was and still is my favorite hard liquor. I remember many a Saturday night with a bottle of cranberry juice and vodka.....ah teen memories! Hell, I still have it...but just not in a park anymore :lol:

Anytime tequila shots appeared though.....bad bad bad. Oh my lord lol

But yeah, even when I'm completely tanked, I still keep my mouth shut :D
  • If I forget everything anyone else tells me is that considered keeping a secret? I'm very self absorbed and couldn't care less what anyone else has to say. It will seem like I'm listening, but really, I don't care.

But, I'm not sure that qualifies as keeping a secret.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I can keep a secret forever....

however, I'm not sure that I can trust any of my closest friends ( sad but true )
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I've never drank schnapps...but tequila is SO not my friend, lots of teen stories thanks to that crap lol

Nothing but bad happens when I have tequila...never got into schnapps though. Can't imagine it's any better.
  • If I forget everything anyone else tells me is that considered keeping a secret? I'm very self absorbed and couldn't care less what anyone else has to say. It will seem like I'm listening, but really, I don't care.
    I'm sorry were you saying something?

:mrgreen:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    I've never drank schnapps...but tequila is SO not my friend, lots of teen stories thanks to that crap lol

Nothing but bad happens when I have tequila...never got into schnapps though. Can't imagine it's any better.
    Yeah anytime I've gotten sick or vomity, it's because of that. Schnapps just seems nasty to me, like cough syrup. Like I've never had jager either, for the same reason.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

just don't tell her.

Had the same thought about my dear hubby!

81 telling these types of stories may or may not ruin your scary rep...you better be careful! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    i've got a scary rep :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i've got a scary rep :lol:
    :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

81 telling these types of stories may or may not ruin your scary rep...you better be careful! :lol:

are you thinking 81 is:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4bWRdN-Qiz1ewEsRxMVY9P9KxLagdatGUBwMD-0gDLzDFxGzOmw

or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Jo7OQRha7U-3AAYKl4HujdSzAz-v5OgIBjzL9QvjA14xEx6O

:lol::lol::lol:

j/k
    :angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:

bring your car over, we'll put a stereo in while we are at it....

i'll sell you my setup.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

are you thinking 81 is:

or

j/k

this thread just got weird
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

are you thinking 81 is:

or

j/k

What did you expect from a thread titled "How long"??
    81 wrote:

oh, c'mon...you were trying to keep up your rep at Alpine..."can I bum a smoke?"

- Christopher McCandless