Update of my Warrior, Sammy

2»

Comments

• KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Thanksgiving was a blast with a big party for Sam and his brother, Jack, to celebrate being done!
    IMG_1737.JPG
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Katyz wrote:
    Thanksgiving was a blast with a big party for Sam and his brother, Jack, to celebrate being done!
    IMG_1737.JPG
    :thumbup: :clap:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,644
    Newch91 wrote:
    Katyz wrote:
    IMG_1737.JPG
    :thumbup: :clap:
    Excellent! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Katyz wrote:
    IMG_1737.JPG
    this makes me :D
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Katyz wrote:
    IMG_1737.JPG

This photo just made my whole weekend! Congratulations again!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Final Bone Marrow test came back...Sammy is all clear!!! :D phew!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Katyz wrote:

WOO HOO!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Katyz wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    Man what great news really really happy for Sammy and your whole family ,.... That is the best news of this board period .................. :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Woo hoo!!! :D That's really great news, Katy!!
    Congrats to your family!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Sammy is officially ONE YEAR CLEAR of cancer! We can look towards the future with a little more comfort. Thanks to all of you who have kept me going with your kindness and support xxx
    Katyz wrote:
    Sammy is officially ONE YEAR CLEAR of cancer! We can look towards the future with a little more comfort. Thanks to all of you who have kept me going with your kindness and support xxx
    :clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Katyz wrote:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Thanks guys...you are awesome xxx
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Katyz wrote:
    That is awesome news! :clap::clap::clap:
    ELITIST FUK
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    SD48277 wrote:
    Katyz wrote:
    That is awesome news! :clap::clap::clap:

We love you K. :D Celebrate life......
    John and Shawna
  • :clap::clap::clap:
    Congratulations!!! So wonderful to hear :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Awesome news. :D
  • Millennium Falcon #cool #lego rocks :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    It is good to hear the wonderful news :D
    thank you for letting us know and bless your heart.
    Have a wonderful,happy, healthy holiday season !
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Merry Christmas to you and yours..
    John and Shawna
    Just wanted to tell all those who are following Sammy...he is officially off treatment two years!!!! :D He is now a fourth grader and doing exceedingly well academically. His test scores were superb, and he has just joined the Student Governance Council. He hopes to become student president in fifth grade! Sammy has decided he would like to learn the clarinet...he proactively searched YouTube to find out how to put it together and create sound before his first lesson. On a sportier note, Sammy now swims three times a week for the city swim team! Can you believe he has come so far? Oh, and his favorite song now is Sirens....

This mummy LOVES October this year :D:D:D
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,776
    Katyz wrote:
    Just wanted to tell all those who are following Sammy...he is officially off treatment two years!!!! :D He is now a fourth grader and doing exceedingly well academically. His test scores were superb, and he has just joined the Student Governance Council. He hopes to become student president in fifth grade! Sammy has decided he would like to learn the clarinet...he proactively searched YouTube to find out how to put it together and create sound before his first lesson. On a sportier note, Sammy now swims three times a week for the city swim team! Can you believe he has come so far? Oh, and his favorite song now is Sirens....

:clap: awesome!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Katyz wrote:

:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: