Options

*** Bologna Fanviews Here 14/9 ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    hi everybody!

this is my first message in the message pit. I am here because I saw Pearl
    Jam in Bologna for the first time. It's been really great. I saw them
    going up to the stage stair..it was such an exiting moment. I would never forget it.
    I'm writing here even because I would like to thank someone. I am really a
    short girl, for me is not easy to see the stage from the crowd. Before the
    concert I was waiting fot it to start near the first row, an American man
    (if I'm not wrong he should be from Massachussets) gave me his place in the
    first row, just because I am so short and he's really tall. I was next to
    his wife during all the concert, for them it was the 50th PJ's concert and
    they were with the 10c. Well, my first PJ concert surely wouldn't have been
    the same if that man hadn't gave me the possibility to see them so fine.
    He's been really kind!! So THANK YOU.
    and thanks to PEARL JAM for 2 hours of emotions...and for playing me Black
    too!!
  • Options
    great fuckin' show! being the first show in italy in 6 years, i think the energy of the crowd was unreal, and thus the band fed off that too. it was ridiculously hot, but it didn't matter.....b/c yes, the band was on fire! loved it!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    My first concert out of the three PJ shows in Italy.
    Well it was great to see the italian fans excited to see PJ...Security is so wack. It took PJ security to regulate these people. We were all siting on the floor away from the rail...then around 5 minutes before the opening band...people behind me got up and pushed me while i was trying to get up and I hurt my leg. It's bruised up...crazy! oh well I survived the front...

PJ was great...held back a little...I think they were afraid that someone was going to get hurt...It was so hot in that place....I can imagine the band probably felt it more since they are right under those lights.

The set list was good...nothing that surprising except for Bushleaguer. Last time I saw it was in Nassau...which I was traumatized the way people were being so disrespectful to the band...so I was a little scared but the crowd was happy to see this performance...Eddie dancing and doing the moon walk. It was fun to see. Why go is always great to see and hear it...This has been my favorite for the US and abroad shows. It has so much energy.
    But over all it was a good show.

P.S.

I met I think she said her name here is WolfMother..I think... Well it was great meeting you and your hubby.

I also met Jeaubong. Hey man, it was great meeting you. I hope you like the shows cause I sure did.

Take care all.

and for the band, Keep on rocking across the world.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    WashMyLove wrote:
    My first concert out of the three PJ shows in Italy.
    Well it was great to see the italian fans excited to see PJ...Security is so wack. It took PJ security to regulate these people. We were all siting on the floor away from the rail...then around 5 minutes before the opening band...people behind me got up and pushed me while i was trying to get up and I hurt my leg. It's bruised up...crazy! oh well I survived the front...

PJ was great...held back a little...I think they were afraid that someone was going to get hurt...It was so hot in that place....I can imagine the band probably felt it more since they are right under those lights.

The set list was good...nothing that surprising except for Bushleaguer. Last time I saw it was in Nassau...which I was traumatized the way people were being so disrespectful to the band...so I was a little scared but the crowd was happy to see this performance...Eddie dancing and doing the moon walk. It was fun to see. Why go is always great to see and hear it...This has been my favorite for the US and abroad shows. It has so much energy.
    But over all it was a good show.

P.S.

I met I think she said her name here is WolfMother..I think... Well it was great meeting you and your hubby.

I also met Jeaubong. Hey man, it was great meeting you. I hope you like the shows cause I sure did.

Take care all.

and for the band, Keep on rocking across the world.
    Ha, glad to hear you survived, albiet a little injured! It was HOT! I told several people I was way hotter there than at the Gorge when it was 116. It was also nice meeting you. We met so many great people from the board this trip. Great times. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Ha, glad to hear you survived, albiet a little injured! It was HOT! I told several people I was way hotter there than at the Gorge when it was 116. It was also nice meeting you. We met so many great people from the board this trip. Great times. :)

Hi there. I am so sorry. I thought you said Wolfmother...lol
    Yeah these shows and trip are going to be kept with me as a wonderful adventure and hope for future ones to come. I am going to put you in my buddy list...If that is okay with you.

When ever you want to chat...Even PJ stuff.lol
    PM.

Let's Keep in touch.
  • Options
    Anyone know where the It's Okay tag from this show came from?? Don't think it's the original Dead Moon lyrics... Ed goes off with lyrics like "I always needed someone..."
    8/28-29/98 Camden 8/3/00 VA Beach 8/27/00 Saratoga 9/1-2/00 Camden
    4/28/03 Philly 5/3/03 Penn State 7/5-6/03 Camden 7/8/03 NYC
    7/13/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/30/05 AC 10/1/05 AC
    10/3/05 Philly 5/27-28/06 Camden 6/19-20/08 Camden
    6/25/08 NYC
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Anyone know where the It's Okay tag from this show came from?? Don't think it's the original Dead Moon lyrics... Ed goes off with lyrics like "I always needed someone..."

I think those were just improv lyrics Eddie made up. I just saw the entire show and I was blown away. The band was on fire, Eddie was jumping up and down all night. During Life Wasted he looked like he wanted to blast off the stage.

Great version of It's Ok.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying