Fantasy Football Advice

124»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Eli Manning or Cam Newton this week?

Newton took a lot of shit this week so that could be a very good thing or a very bad thing.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Need to pick my second WR. Who do I go with?

Malcolm Floyd or Antonio Brown

Or do I start both and use one of them as my flex option instead of Jackie Battle?
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Or do I start both and use one of them as my flex option instead of Jackie Battle?
    Can you seriously count on Jackie Battle? I understand what the depth chart says but there's no way this guy has value. Matthews is a walking injury and NO def blows but i'd go with the 2 Wr's.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Can you seriously count on Jackie Battle? I understand what the depth chart says but there's no way this guy has value. Matthews is a walking injury and NO def blows but i'd go with the 2 Wr's.

I am leaning towards starting one of the WRs as my flex. None of my other flex options are very dependable - Jackie Battle, Donald Brown, DeAngelo Williams or Andre Brown.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Flex option: Marcel Reese or Mike Williams? PPR league..
  • Flex option: Marcel Reese or Mike Williams? PPR league..

Seriously??? Isn 't Marcel Reese a FB who has like 10 carries this year?? Definitely go with Williams...he has been pretty solid the past few weeks.

Seriously??? Isn 't Marcel Reese a FB who has like 10 carries this year?? Definitely go with Williams...he has been pretty solid the past few weeks.

Marcel Reece is the guy who will be getting the majority of the carries for Oakland since McFadden and Goodson won't be playing. And with Myers having a concussion, he'll see plenty of opportunities in the passing game. He outscored Williams the last two weeks. So, yeah, seriously.

What do you guys think?
    Looks like I'm going with Marcel Reece over Mike Williams. This is pretty much a no brainer at this point.

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/ma ... coring=PPR
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148

Reece has had 2 solid games and will probably have another this weekend. I'd def go with him over M. Williams.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

Reece has had 2 solid games and will probably have another this weekend. I'd def go with him over M. Williams.

Good call. Reece had 23 points this weekend(had 19 at halftime!) Williams had five.
  • I lost because of the driggin Cowboys D/ST going nuts. DAMN you fantasy football gods!!!

gary_busey_monster.gif
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    ppr league. first round of playoffs.

do i start larry fitz or torrey smith?

i've started fitz all year despite the issues that team has only because he is larry fucking fitzgerald. but smith has averaged about 1 pt more per game and is projected for 7 more points going up against a bad skins secondary. fitz has a tough match up in seattle.

i think i know the answer. i just have a tough time sitting a guy like fitzgerald in the playoffs. it's a big $ league too. any help you can provide will be appreciated.

also--my other wideouts (flex) are studs: b marshall and demarious thomas.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    go with fitz :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

really?
    www.myspace.com
  • ppr league. first round of playoffs.

do i start larry fitz or torrey smith?

i've started fitz all year despite the issues that team has only because he is larry fucking fitzgerald. but smith has averaged about 1 pt more per game and is projected for 7 more points going up against a bad skins secondary. fitz has a tough match up in seattle.

i think i know the answer. i just have a tough time sitting a guy like fitzgerald in the playoffs. it's a big $ league too. any help you can provide will be appreciated.

also--my other wideouts (flex) are studs: b marshall and demarious thomas.

It's tough to sit a guy like Fitz, but the Cards QB situation is such a fucking mess. Whoever they start isn't going to have a chance playing in Seattle. Doesn't Fitz have like 30-40 yards in the last 3 games combined? That's one of those things where you know that if you sit him, he'll blow up for 20-30 points. But, I'd prob go with Torrey Smith. though. He has been pretty solid this year and like you said, facing a weak pass D. Good luck. My fantasy season has been over for weeks....Chris Johnson and Greg Jennings just killed me this season.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

really?

:arrow: :lol:

humor my man...

i hear ya, it would be tough to sit fitz, but if smith has been out performing all season, i would roll the dice in that direction.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    yeah this is what i expected to hear.

this is kind of like benching arod in the playoffs. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Who would you start? Antonio Brown(at cowboys), Stevie Johnson(Seahawks), OR Danny Amendola(Minnesota)??
  • don't need advice, just wanted to note that in the Wishlist league, my opponent's flex had more TOUCHDOWN's than my star QB had POINTS