Options

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    RIP Matthew Perry!

this was pretty shocking. Will be interesting to see what the autopsy says.
    Some how I’m not surprised! RIP indeed 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    edited October 2023
    Lots of people saying very nice things about Matthew Perry. He was well loved.
    Poor guy battled addiction for 30+ years. 

Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,278
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    My favorite character on the show.  Addiction sucks.  
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    RIP....whole 9 yards very funny film as well

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    I never got into Friends but he was hilarious in Almost Heroes. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    His sarcasm and delivery on Friends was the best. Loved him and his roles. Sad to hear about this and the struggles he had with addiction. Seemed like a really great guy just trying to manage in this crazy world.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,278
    edited November 2023

Oh boy this one has cut deep... Having to say goodbye to our Matty has been an insane wave of emotions that I’ve never experienced before. We all experience loss at some point in our lives. Loss of life or loss of love. Being able to really SIT in this grief allows you to feel the moments of joy and gratitude for having loved someone that deep. And we loved him deeply. He was such a part of our DNA. We were always the 6 of us. This was a chosen family that forever changed the course of who we were and what our path was going to be. For Matty, he KNEW he loved to make people laugh. As he said himself, if he didn't hear the ‘laugh’ he thought he was going to die. His life literally depended on it. And boy did he succeed in doing just that. He made all of us laugh. And laugh hard. In the last couple weeks, I’ve been poring over our texts to one another. Laughing and crying then laughing again. I’ll keep them forever and ever. I found one text that he sent me out of nowhere one day. It says it all. (See the second slide…)

Matty, I love you so much and I know you are now completely at peace and out of any pain. I talk to you every day… sometimes I can almost hear you saying “could you BE any crazier?”

Rest little brother.
    You always made my day…
    ❤️🕊️
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,546
    edited December 2023
    I wonder whatever came of this? 
    Post edited by Spunkie on