Options

music more important than backpack

Savage WasteSavage Waste Posts: 13
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi team - after having the Patagonia bag for a month, and no it has not been used (it still has tags etc on it), I have decided that I am probably never gonna use it so I feel I might as well part with it. I am open to whatever offers people may have - although if anyone out there has a spare Benaroya Vinyl I can throw a few more exciting goodies also.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    actually it seems turning a profit to get a holy grail is more important
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,743
    FFS, the guy just wants to do a trade?

what on earth is wrong with that?

backpack $65 Benny $40.....fairly reasonable IMO
  • Options
    All I want to do is trade the pack for some other PJ goodies with a fellow fan. No monetary reward whatsoever. I don't come on here often and it is people like you who make good decent fans like myself not want to be apart of this community. So quick to jump down people's throats without even thinking before you write.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,743
    All I want to do is trade the pack for some other PJ goodies with a fellow fan. No monetary reward whatsoever. I don't come on here often and it is people like you who make good decent fans like myself not want to be apart of this community. So quick to jump down people's throats without even thinking before you write.

ignore it, rise above it and good luck with finding a suitable trade :D
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    In real terms, they're an equivalent value. What's the big deal?

happy hunting fella :)
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    Hi team - after having the Patagonia bag for a month, and no it has not been used (it still has tags etc on it), I have decided that I am probably never gonna use it so I feel I might as well part with it. I am open to whatever offers people may have - although if anyone out there has a spare Benaroya Vinyl I can throw a few more exciting goodies also.

Thanks.

Please see my thread where I am trying to trade for a backpack. I am trying to get one for my Dad for XMas as he had to bail on joining me last minute at PJ20.

I have a sealed white Backspacer, 2 bottles of Faithfull Ale, and various memorablia, guitar pick, stickers, etc. And another poster on this board has offered to throw in a sealed Vitalogy on my behalf.

I'll post a link to my thread which has pictures when I get off the train.
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    SwBkRn44 wrote:

Thanks.

Please see my thread where I am trying to trade for a backpack. I am trying to get one for my Dad for XMas as he had to bail on joining me last minute at PJ20.

I have a sealed white Backspacer, 2 bottles of Faithfull Ale, and various memorablia, guitar pick, stickers, etc. And another poster on this board has offered to throw in a sealed Vitalogy on my behalf.

I'll post a link to my thread which has pictures when I get off the train.

Here ya go..
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=174456
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    What are you looking for other than the benny? Posters, vinyl, playing cards????
    I can offer a sealed vs., EV deck of cards, klausen toronto 09'. I also have an unsealed yield, never played.
    Id love to get one of those backpacks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the assist jshin!
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    pdalowsky wrote:
    FFS, the guy just wants to do a trade?

what on earth is wrong with that?

backpack $65 Benny $40.....fairly reasonable IMO

+1
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'll trade you a pair of Bulls tickets at the UC. :P

good luck and good taste in teams.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Trade it to SwBkRn44 he's been searching for a while:-). If you don't want the white Backspacer I'll switch it out for a sealed Riot Act on behalf of SwBkRn44.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice team - I just PM'd SwBkRn44 now. Happy to help.
  • Options
    I'll give you a signed Mumford and Sons vinyl, rare as hens teeth. Bump!
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice team - I just PM'd SwBkRn44 now. Happy to help.

If we can pull off this trade you will have made my holiday season! Not sure how to work out shipping from the US to Australia or New Zealand, but I'm hoping we can figure it out.

I PM'ed you back! Thanks to White Discussion for thinking of me and bumping this for me.