**Kitchener Fanviews Here**

123457»

Comments

• KrohnKrohn Posts: 79
    I'll look it up since there is only 1 person of each name in our rinky dink town! :D

j/k! good luck finding her. I'd like to track down a few people I met as well :(
    www.wishlistfoundation.com
    www.ccfc.ca
    www.ccfa.org
  • maakmaak Posts: 58
    what an awesome time that was in kitchener. partying the night before the show with a bunch of new pearl jam friends. cant wait for the summer tour hopefully we will meet again.

i miss you already I miss you always
    my cat's breath smells like cat food- RALPH WIGUM
  • AngusAngus Posts: 376
    2 years ago, huh? Still by far the best night of my life. Cannot even start to describe it. I love you forever, Kitchener.
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Angus wrote:
    2 years ago, huh? Still by far the best night of my life. Cannot even start to describe it. I love you forever, Kitchener.

i drove 7 hours to see this show!!!! it was totally worth it.... probably the best show i've been to.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Happy Anniversary!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Same Old FriendSame Old Friend Hamilton, ON Posts: 76
    Hamilton was better
    Molson Park '98, Air Canada Centre '00, HSBC'03, Molson Ampitheatre '03, John Labatt Centre '05, Copps Coliseum '05, Air Canada Centre '05, Air Canada Centre '06 (Night 1 & 2), Molson Ampitheatre '09, HSBC'10, MSG'10 (Night 1 & 2), Air Canada Centre '11, Copps Coliseum '11, HSBC '13, Budweisser Garden '13.

EV Solo Tour - Massey Hall '08 (Night 1 & 2)

"No need to be void or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all..."
  • Same Old FriendSame Old Friend Hamilton, ON Posts: 76
    and maybe even London...no offense to Kitchener, it was still a fantasic show. I just think since it was the first show of the Ontario tour its gets favoured.
    Molson Park '98, Air Canada Centre '00, HSBC'03, Molson Ampitheatre '03, John Labatt Centre '05, Copps Coliseum '05, Air Canada Centre '05, Air Canada Centre '06 (Night 1 & 2), Molson Ampitheatre '09, HSBC'10, MSG'10 (Night 1 & 2), Air Canada Centre '11, Copps Coliseum '11, HSBC '13, Budweisser Garden '13.

EV Solo Tour - Massey Hall '08 (Night 1 & 2)

"No need to be void or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all..."
  • AngusAngus Posts: 376
    You just weren't there, friend.

London was fantastic. Hamilton was fantastic. Kitchener was magic. :)
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    one of the best shows i've been to :D
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Long Road was excellent!!
  • getting kicked out was the best. fucking security guard.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    I just think since it was the first show of the Ontario tour its gets favoured.

Nah...I agree with Angus on this one...much better sets in London and Hamilton, but Kitchener had a better atmosphere to it.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Bought a ticket from a guy I didn't know and sat with him at the show.  Very close to stage on Mike's side.  Unreal show.  Any chance your on here bud??  Lol
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    Any pick scores?