Options

Stop trading your life away for PJ20 movie!

2»

Comments

• Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    just sold my house, baby, wife for a" BOOM: Live in Hawaii" secret show cd/dvd/tanktop super duper very limited deluxe package!!
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Just seems kind of overpriced merch these days, $35 for a T-shirt and $60-$70 for a 3-disk DVD...I know the band and the people who work for them need to make a profit, but I think the cost of most of this stuff is getting out of hand.
    And I can't even fathom paying $600 for a DVD. It's a freaking DVD, people!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    I'll take a sealed Benaroya for my Deluxe DVD set that should arrive monday :)

~kidding~
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    boyo79 wrote:
    It's like the Vault CD... sure, I admit I was kind of interested in it. But I didn't bid on any. Someone here offered a burned copy of it with a photocopy of the jacket... good enough for me! :) I was kind of unimpressed with the show anyway... some out of tune bass, Vedder singing rather flat on at least 3 songs... but some people HAVE to have it!

I can't be doing with Ed's talking between songs on the Vault cd...some of it is cringeworthy! But thats another subject!

Seriously, I have it on my ipod and never listen to it! People were paying over $100 for it!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    that's insane, why is that one being bid up so high when there are lower buy it now's?

gotta be some people bidding that will be backing out
    evman wrote:
    crap i see one of the blu ray deluxe is bid up too 619$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-PJ20- ... 3715080897
    1996 - 10/01
    1998 - 08/22
    2000 - 09/05_10/05
    2003 - 04/25_4/26_05/02_05/03_06/28
    2005 - 09/13_09/19
    2006 - 05/10
    e06/08/09v
    2010 - 05/10
    e06/16/11v
    e06/26/11v
    2011 - 09/12_09/15
    2012 - 09/22
    2013 - 07/16_07/19_10/12
    2016 - 05/01_05/02_05/10
    2018 - 09/02
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,195
    Great point Ian.

quote="boyo79"]
    vanisle09 wrote:
    If you don't like the "PJ scene" then why are you on this site. I think about 99.8% of the people on here are happy with it.

You have stats to back this up? I'd say not man. I lurked on this board back when it was known as "the message pit" from 1996-2003 and it was never like this. Joe is right, it's changed and I think it has to do with newer members. Maybe 99.8% of them are "gimme gimme gimme." Part of the a generation of "now" and "instant gratification" kinda kids. ;)

Society as a whole has gone this way. Alot of people want things yesterday now. No-one saves for anything. Kids get handed credit cards at 18 and just spend them. I've read people on here saying their credit card is at 20k now and they ain't bothered, they will still use it to get PJ stuff. I see kids walking around with iphones in their hands wearing designer clothes and designer handbags. We're definitely in the generation of 'now' and its hit the fanclub too. Shame.

I just don't know how people can afford to spend $500 on a dvd or a backpack. Crazy.[/quote]
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I remember when that 12-31-92 bootleg was sold out as part of the 10C edition of Avocado. I missed out, but had ordered the website-exclusive version. Then months later they re-release it as part of the same package.

I still don't own that bootleg, which I was led to believe was sold out then became available again with the same thing I purchased.
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    grown men offering up their wives for a poster
    Yeah but come on, give me a break, it was a signed and doodled Emek Foil! :oops:
    I think it has to do with newer members.
    :shifty:
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    that ebay listing is now at 660 bucks with one day and 14 hrs left...u seriously have to be kidding??? that thing might go for a thousand books..for a friggin dvd...im sorry i love pearl jam but thats the dumbest thing in the world..if i was a millionaire i wouldnt pay that much for it...wait 5 or 6 months ...theyll be some on ebay for under 100 bucks
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    that ebay listing is now at 660 bucks with one day and 14 hrs left...u seriously have to be kidding??? that thing might go for a thousand books..for a friggin dvd...im sorry i love pearl jam but thats the dumbest thing in the world..if i was a millionaire i wouldnt pay that much for it...wait 5 or 6 months ...theyll be some on ebay for under 100 bucks

THANK YOU !!!!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    grown men offering up their wives for a poster
    Yeah but come on, give me a break, it was a signed and doodled Emek Foil! :oops:
    I think it has to do with newer members.
    :shifty:

the poster or the wife ?
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625

fake bids
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options

fake bids

how do u do a fake bid ?

makes me wish ida bought 4 or 5 of these when tenclub had em if idiots will pay almost a thousand bucks on one
  • Options
    i hate to say it but its very easy to do fake bids ....
  • Options
    I really just wanted the footage on those dads because like most fans i like to listen to the music and watch them play. I have 2 pearl jam shirts the columbus 05/06/2011 shirt and the current analog t-shirt, and the zombie shirt, and the poster for 05/06/2011 (which I waited for ten club to sell online). The only other memorabilia I want is the ten floor mat, 1or2 green bay hats (my friend john and I are fans of both), and a ten basketball picture album. That's it really I'm sure if I saw something striking I want I'd get it or it'd be doomed to the want list forever. what would i do with all that pearl jam stuff anyway lol
    Columbus 05/06/2011
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Faithful Ale will screw your brain
    Post edited by Out of My Mind and Time on
  • Options
    STILL NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION. TRADE YOU LIFE AWAY???!!

PJ20 BLU RAY FOR YOUR SOUL?....... :evil: :twisted: :roll:

I'm still looking for the Bonnaroo LP that I don't care if open or not open or someone made a pizza on it and McCready spit on it. I just want to hear it. I just want to hear Who You Are on it. I made the mistake of clicking buy on the blu ray. I'd rather have vinyl.

You think I am sad. My best friend has a months worth of PJ socks he wears all month. Every day. With the PJ20 Vans. And I think his member is #174.

You PJ fans make me feel so guilty walking around with my PJ20 backback with the white backspacer and BR PJ20 movie in it wearing my 666 Zombie shirt. While walking through my house with my signed dirty as hell wtf coffee mug from Stone. While laying on my Ames PJ20 mural from Alpine. Sorry I clicked buy. Any PJ20 underwear yet? :mrgreen:

bonnaroo LP?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    STILL NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION. TRADE YOU LIFE AWAY???!!

PJ20 BLU RAY FOR YOUR SOUL?....... :evil: :twisted: :roll:

I'm still looking for the Bonnaroo LP that I don't care if open or not open or someone made a pizza on it and McCready spit on it. I just want to hear it. I just want to hear Who You Are on it. I made the mistake of clicking buy on the blu ray. I'd rather have vinyl.

You think I am sad. My best friend has a months worth of PJ socks he wears all month. Every day. With the PJ20 Vans. And I think his member is #174.

You PJ fans make me feel so guilty walking around with my PJ20 backback with the white backspacer and BR PJ20 movie in it wearing my 666 Zombie shirt. While walking through my house with my signed dirty as hell wtf coffee mug from Stone. While laying on my Ames PJ20 mural from Alpine. Sorry I clicked buy. Any PJ20 underwear yet? :mrgreen:

bonnaroo LP?

That's exactly what I was wondering, after that crazyass ramling post. :lol:

"yeah, month worth of PJ socks and Stone's dirty mug... but what is this Bonnaroo LP he's talking about??" :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    joe2468 wrote:
    i hate to say it but its very easy to do fake bids ....

i agree the last 3 bids are likely fake

but someone with 76 feedback bid 565... would be odd if that was fake
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that the Deluxe Edition is out of print (and the Ten Club is mum on the topic) because of their arcane exclusivity deal with Best Buy. I hope someone can prove otherwise.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I'm starting to think that the Deluxe Edition is out of print (and the Ten Club is mum on the topic) because of their arcane exclusivity deal with Best Buy. I hope someone can prove otherwise.

Hmmm. I just think it's rude of them to not say either way. I guess they could say "we're working on making more" and then later say "oops, we can't after all" and then people might get more pissed than they are now. But a yes, no, or maybe would be nice, rather than just teasing everyone with the Deluxe sets STILL in the Goods.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!