WTF with Marc Maron

2»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    He put up an interview with Keith Richards today. Was pretty good. Keef was having a few cocktails during. Can be a little hard to catch what he says sometimes.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    hahahah. Dude has Lorne on. Just starting to listen to it now.
    Very good interview, though I am not sure it will provide Maron much closure.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    No I think he better understands the dynamics of the show at that time in relation to the network and that it wasnt personal.

It also busted the illusion marc had about the extent of lornes power then and now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

No I think he better understands the dynamics of the show at that time in relation to the network and that it wasnt personal.

It also busted the illusion marc had about the extent of lornes power then and now.

Yeah, I'd agree with that.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    Sorry, missed this thread
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown