Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    eating peanuts
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I should be getting laid, but instead I'm on here :roll: :|
    i'm not busy right now......
  • Options
    sorry baby i wasnt available this weekend...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    um.. I would be focusing a bit harder on plan A.. what the hell??
    Not my fault. Conman was having *issues* :roll: :lol: Next time Dimi better be available :mrgreen:

Kidding, conman! Kidding! :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    wait what....

i dunno..doing a shot of bourbon...mmmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    um.. I would be focusing a bit harder on plan A.. what the hell??
    Not my fault. Conman was having *issues* :roll: :lol: Next time Dimi better be available :mrgreen:

Kidding, conman! Kidding! :lol:
    it won't happen again... i promise :shifty:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pouringa nouther shot...waiting on a bead count from New Orleasns
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Are you really next door 81? I only just noticed it and I feel like I should wander over and say hi
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Are you really next door 81? I only just noticed it and I feel like I should wander over and say hi
    be careful... you don't know what he's capable of
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    pouringa nouther shot...waiting on a bead count from New Orleasns

:lol:
  • Options

stop over...i'll drink to that
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    be careful... you don't know what he's capable of

What? You mean he's not a small child I can go and steal smokes off of?
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    next PJ down under tour.....i'm so going.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    alright, will wait til then to take off next door then
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Recovering, 6 times in the last 24 hours. I'm not a machine!

Okay, I am.
  • Options
    drinking cold espresso..
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Craving crab legs
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Having a coffee and craving pancakes.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I made lemon coconut ones this morning. I'll eat an extra one for you. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    drinking coffee...but I can tell you what I'm NOT doing tonight, and that's watching the Grammys.
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I made lemon coconut ones this morning. I'll eat an extra one for you. :mrgreen:

Oh my, that sounds delicious! I'm not sure if I'm extremely jealous or happy right now, weird.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    i saw that..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    making coffee :yawn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    i saw that..
    You'll get yours next time I see you. 8-):lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Oh my, that sounds delicious! I'm not sure if I'm extremely jealous or happy right now, weird.
    :lol::lol: its a weird one indeed. But you can be both.
  • Options
    i saw that..
    You'll get yours next time I see you. 8-):lol:
    you said that the last time too.. :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    Wishing I could be at home.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Having a black and tan at the local Irish bar, enjoying some much needed alone time.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    sherm wrote:
    Having a black and tan at the local Irish bar, enjoying some much needed alone time.
    alone time can be SOOO great.
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    EmBleve wrote:
    sherm wrote:
    alone time can be SOOO great.

I honestly go crazy without it.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18