Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Headed to court. I got a letter in the mail a couple weeks ago that I had an unpaid seatbelt ticket from 2001. I forgot all about it. But good thing they sent me a letter about it 10 years later.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Headed to court. I got a letter in the mail a couple weeks ago that I had an unpaid seatbelt ticket from 2001. I forgot all about it. But good thing they sent me a letter about it 10 years later.
    :lolno: That sucks! Gotta get that money!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    talking on the phone.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Pondering....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    DREADING going to legal research class.....but a little jam out in my car to PJ on the way helps the situation. :)
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    wondering why in the hell my parents have the heat blasting in the kitchen and it's 78 degrees in there and only 56 outside. :shock:
  • Options
    counting the days until I see a certain visitor!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    damning the snow
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    damning the snow

+1
  • Options
    buying swim suits
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    sheila0225 wrote:
    buying swim suits

I'm jealous!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    sheila0225 wrote:
    buying swim suits

I cannot wait until I finish my P90x program and get to buy new suits!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    buying swim suits

Is the P90X really good?? I hear alot of different things about it.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    buying swim suits

I wish I can wait, however...I can't. :( Waterpark countdown is on with the kids.
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    buying swim suits

Is the P90X really good?? I hear alot of different things about it.

*I just got it yesterday...haven't 'offically started'
    *a friend on FB has it and looks AH-MAZING (I don't think she's done yet) you can tell in her face though
    each workout is about an hour long
    *there is a 'fit test' you can take to see if you're ready for it (I can give you the web addy if you like) I can 'almost' finish the test, but I have been working out since the new year, and my body is adjusting really fast (I used to be a gym rat)
    *I can start a thread and update it...don't know if anybody would be interested... :? or I can PM you my thoughts after my first week :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    *I just got it yesterday...haven't 'offically started'
    *a friend on FB has it and looks AH-MAZING (I don't think she's done yet) you can tell in her face though
    each workout is about an hour long
    *there is a 'fit test' you can take to see if you're ready for it (I can give you the web addy if you like) I can 'almost' finish the test, but I have been working out since the new year, and my body is adjusting really fast (I used to be a gym rat)
    *I can start a thread and update it...don't know if anybody would be interested... :? or I can PM you my thoughts after my first week :D

You should start a thread...that way those of us who aren't willing to sweat yet :oops: ) can live vicariously through your fitness. :D
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Eating breakfast for dinner...egg in a basket :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    something to eat..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Using this place to get away from my Effective Public Speaking homework for a minute.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Drinking a beer. no it's not a Faithfull Ale, it's a Snow Day (New Belgium).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Celebrating another WIN!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Db7U0sicA

just saw this for the first time. blown away
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mixing some Cluthe/Lee tunes 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mixing some Cluthe/Lee tunes 8-)
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    watching my 2 new kittens play. I am loving them, they're so adorable. And wiiiide open. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Realizing only 3 hours have passed...and I still have 9 hours left at work. :(
  • Options

12 hour days? :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

12 hour days? :(
    I had one Wednesday and I have one today. Yesterday was 8 and the next two days will be 8 as well.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    getting caught up on laundry and cleaning.... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Packing for a 2 night backpacking trip for the long weekend. It's gonna be cold. Brrrr!