Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    cooking chicken for dinner, now to decide to eat it with some potatoes on the side or make some chicken nachos hmmmm
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    try to understand hold for hand bag at low cost aircompanies.
    thank God fot google
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:
    just posted pics of my vacation and reflecting on it. new orleans was so fucken cool
    Ah! New Orleans is wonderful! A trip to New Orleans in 2010 changed my life...I will forever love that place. :)

according to my tarot reading, it will change my life too...he predicts a move to nola soon.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    just posted pics of my vacation and reflecting on it. new orleans was so fucken cool
    Ah! New Orleans is wonderful! A trip to New Orleans in 2010 changed my life...I will forever love that place. :)

according to my tarot reading, it will change my life too...he predicts a move to nola soon.
    Haha! Awesome! Hopefully NOLA was as good to you as it was to me :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    playing catchup at work but i feel like im spinning my tires. my mind keeps taking me back to bourban st at 3am monday-tues night
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    washing my workout gym clothes...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    eating lunch and dinner for the day...and be on forum and booking.com and google maps..
    first time in Scandinavia..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Thinking about the next few days!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Just booked digs for Manchester in June!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    eating lunch and dinner for the day...and be on forum and booking.com and google maps..
    you are the most traveling somebody I have ever seen! :D You are very fortunate. I feel priveleged that I met you, although briefly. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    you are the most traveling somebody I have ever seen! :D You are very fortunate. I feel priveleged that I met you, although briefly. :mrgreen:
    thanks for your kind words..im not always so lucky.lol..but its ok..probably being single helps to travel more..
    was great meeting you..seems that weekend was so sort!!!!we all needed more time.. :)
  • Options
    thanks for your kind words..im not always so lucky.lol..but its ok..probably being single helps to travel more..
    was great meeting you..seems that weekend was so sort!!!!we all needed more time.. :)
    aw..I'm not trying to be kind...just what I see. ;) Lucky is good, and you live it to the fullest, which is most important. Money is more important than the 'single' part. :lol: It was too short..in no small thanks to my own self. :oops: But I loved seeing you on Jimmy Fallon...and hearing your stories here..enjoy, Dimi. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    aw..I'm not trying to be kind...just what I see. ;) Lucky is good, and you live it to the fullest, which is most important. Money is more important than the 'single' part. :lol: It was too short..in no small thanks to my own self. :oops: But I loved seeing you on Jimmy Fallon...and hearing your stories here..enjoy, Dimi. :mrgreen:
    money has to do with single too. :mrgreen: .is more difficult if you have to support the family,+you have to take the ok from the wife..dont listen what people say..they all have to ask and take the ok from their wifes.. :mrgreen:
    Fallon show was amazing experience :)
  • Options
    Wondering why he's such an asshole...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    money has to do with single too. :mrgreen: .is more difficult if you have to support the family,+you have to take the ok from the wife..dont listen what people say..they all have to ask and take the ok from their wifes.. :mrgreen:
    Fallon show was amazing experience :)
    of course, you have good points here... :mrgreen: But still, I am glad for you that you can do it! wives OR boyfriends/husbands...don't forget that!! :lol: cuz I will take off in a minute if I have the funds, regardless. (as you can tell, I am not married and do not have kids...but I do have a bf..and PJ comes before that in most times).
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    watching a shitty zombie movie but the chicks are hot 8-)
  • Options
    burning dvd
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    After-work-nap!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Leeze wrote:
    After-work-nap!
    I want to take an at-work nap :lol::lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I just pulled some laundry out of the dryer...and I'm missing a couple of socks...I'm looking at you conman! :evil:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:
    I just pulled some laundry out of the dryer...and I'm missing a couple of socks...I'm looking at you conman! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

You prolly don't want them back.

I'm still sitting at work, watching the clock
  • Options
    I'm enjoying a wonderful hot ginger, cardamom ad honey bath and watching a movie on my netbook 8-)
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    I'm enjoying a wonderful hot ginger, cardamom ad honey bath and watching a movie on my netbook 8-)

81 is going to want pictures...
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

You prolly don't want them back.

I'm still sitting at work, watching the clock

You haven't left yet? It's Friday!!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

Mommie Dearest?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Mommie Dearest?

Haha, nope. But I'm probably going to look for a dvd of it in the States! It's a German comedy, classy and hilarious, from that we all quote quite a lot.

Pics? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs :lol:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    Going to get peanuts
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Just hung up laundry and washed the dishes
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Staring blankly at my screen
  • Options
    i try not to get naked the girls in the forum..dont know if its too late already :P