what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Packing up the suitcase again before having to load the truck and beginning the long snowy drive home.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Packing up the suitcase again before having to load the truck and beginning the long snowy drive home.

I hope you don't have far to drive!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

Packing up the suitcase again before having to load the truck and beginning the long snowy drive home.

It's about 450Km(270mi).

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

RKCNDY said:

It's about 450Km(270mi).
    Drive safely.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Drive safe Northerndragon!

I'm getting ready to go wash Zoe..
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Watching & laughing to this at the moment. lol

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    surfing the net, not much happening
  • RKCNDY said:

It's about 450Km(270mi).
    Drive safely.

Drive safe Northerndragon!

I'm getting ready to go wash Zoe..

Home safe :) thanks for the positive thoughts, the St Paul boot kept me company for most of the drive - such a good show!

listening to music and surfing the net but soon getting off and maybe play games
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,680
    Sitting in my car in an arena parking lot waiting for a hockey game to start
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Sitting at my desk at work, dying, I get to go early,but I dunno how early, cuz I'm waiting on one last driver to finish his route....OMG I JUST WANNA GO HOME!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Huddling in my bed, hiding from the cold. :| It is fucking freezing in my place. I have the thermostat cranked and the space heater cranked, yet it's still too cold to come out from my blanket cave.... my apartment just isn't built for rare cold snaps like this. I love the cold, but I don't want to feel like I'm outside when I'm inside!
    I guess I need to come out sometime though... I've got shit to do.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Waiting to go to dinner at friends' house and watch the football game. Should be hearing from my possible new clients tomorrow.
    trying to get rid of another effing migraine.....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • marilormarilor Posts: 618
    Finishing my homeworks right now...let's get some fun with a PJ show now !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Waiting for my cranberry orange loaves to come out of the oven so some sugar cookies can go in!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i am eating a potato.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Watching a squirrel maliciously go after a blue jay. The blue jay is all, "Wtf?"
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Decompressing.
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Reading through here real quick while watching REMTV and avoiding folding the laundry that clearly needs tended to.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Going to bed, and praying I get these clients tomorrow!
    Listening to the radio and getting off the net
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,119

Going to bed, and praying I get these clients tomorrow!

good luck WH..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007

Send some Snow this way...I'm in front of the fan trying to stay Cool after going down to the Beach today and getting burnt.
  • i_lov_it said:

Send some Snow this way...I'm in front of the fan trying to stay Cool after going down to the Beach today and getting burnt.
    I would but I don't think it would make the trip. Try a cool oatmeal bath, should help with the heat and the sting of a sunburn.

• Huddling under the blankets while the furnace brings the house up to I will get out of bed temps :p

Trying to kill time at work until I can go home...
    Tattooed Dissident!

Huddling under the blankets while the furnace brings the house up to I will get out of bed temps :p

I know the feeling!!! I got out of bed this morning to an icy house and immediately regretted it!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Watching Elf :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Waiting to go to a pub quiz. I'm not that keen on going, but I promised I'll be there, so
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014