what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Used a dishwasher for the first time ever !! Think I'm in love! :? :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Loulou wrote:
    Used a dishwasher for the first time ever !! Think I'm in love! :? :lol:
    Wow, for the first time?? Crazy. They are amazing devices! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited June 2013
    Waiting for my dad so I can take him out for a belated father's day lunch at the golf course.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    waiting, letting my wife cook dinner :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Drinking the last bottle of my friend Jukie's wine.. Doing laundry, and watching silly movies
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Firing up the oven for a pizza
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    working
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Trying to rally some friends to hit the Ale house on my lunch break. $5 capt and coke doubles! what a bargain.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    losing what is left of my sanity
    Brewing a bad mood that my boss launched me into by being kind of a nitpicking bitch for no reason first thing in the morning.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Brewing a bad mood that my boss launched me into by being kind of a nitpicking bitch for no reason first thing in the morning.

shrug.gif
    PJ_Soul wrote:

shrug.gif
    Hee hee! Will shrug. Thanks. :P
    Looking at pictures my cousin took at a Sanford and Sons concert
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    trying hard to be nice. so posts are typed up but not submitted & then deleted. i do this roughly 47 times each time im here.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    trying hard to be nice. so posts are typed up but not submitted & then deleted. i do this roughly 47 times each time im here.
    :lol::lol:
    I have typed and then deleted so many messages too... So much time wasted. :lol: But I'm always proud of myself for putting what little filter I have to use. ;)
    chadwick wrote:

:lol::lol: Maybe you could use a few f@#*ing of these: *%&@# to censor yourself.
    I wish we could witness the 47 abandoned chadisms.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    chadwick wrote:

I wish we could witness the 47 abandoned chadisms.
    Me too! :lol:
    just moments ago sports fans & mega star atheletes were on my shit list in the "lebron james you are a fucking stud thread"

that post took 2 hours to type up. it was then deleted & i then got up to pee. problem was i missed the water in the john & pissed all over the floor, wall, & toilet. it was only well into my relief when adjustments were made

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    looking up a sassy server that was kind of hitting on my friend last week...he asked me if I remembered her, I did find her...should I? :think:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    looking up a sassy server that was kind of hitting on my friend last week...he asked me if I remembered her, I did find her...should I? :think:
    Wasn't sure if you were asking if you should set your friend up or considering a lesbian love affair... but I'm pretty sure it's option number one. :lol: If so, yes, sure, why not? :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Wasn't sure if you were asking if you should set your friend up or considering a lesbian love affair... but I'm pretty sure it's option number one. :lol: If so, yes, sure, why not? :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    FWIW I'm straight, but not narrow.

gah, my friend is fairly boisterous, had a few drinks. He was being flirty and giving her a hard time, so she started being really sassy with him, and he liked it. So she tells him about a YT video, "I really want to show it to you, it's so funny!" and I remind him, "You have a laptop and internet now...and a FB!" so she writes down her name, and says, "here's my FB name" and gives him the receipt, "that's for you" ;)

now, this weekend, he asks me, "do you remember that girl from dinner?" he lost the ticket and can't look her up. I just found her on FB...but it looks like she has a newborn, I don't think he really wants a girl with baggage.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    FWIW I'm straight, but not narrow.

gah, my friend is fairly boisterous, had a few drinks. He was being flirty and giving her a hard time, so she started being really sassy with him, and he liked it. So she tells him about a YT video, "I really want to show it to you, it's so funny!" and I remind him, "You have a laptop and internet now...and a FB!" so she writes down her name, and says, "here's my FB name" and gives him the receipt, "that's for you" ;)

now, this weekend, he asks me, "do you remember that girl from dinner?" he lost the ticket and can't look her up. I just found her on FB...but it looks like she has a newborn, I don't think he really wants a girl with baggage.
    Ahh. Well, I'd just tell him where to find her on FB and he can have a look and decide if he wants to get in touch with her. :)
    what
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    what

Men dont usually prefer luggage, handbags, or fanny packs of any sort.
    looking at the news headlines I see:

"Day 1: F-bomb and knock-knock jokes"

sounds like this place every day
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    looking at the news headlines I see:

"Day 1: F-bomb and knock-knock jokes"

sounds like this place every day

'k

- Christopher McCandless
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    eating popcorn, listening to EWBTCIAST on the radio and reading this board. I'm a multi-tasker :D
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    what

Men dont usually prefer luggage, handbags, or fanny packs of any sort.
    currently i have cds in a "go green" grocery sack. i have a duffle bag 4-5 feet long. trash bags when truck driving & often storing my clothes. clean clothes one trash bag. dirty clothes, a trash bag other than my clean bag. always plastic grocery/store sacks, great trash bags.

once i bought polo products to smell better, they gave me a green polo bag thingy, like a gym bag or something. that was my trucker's tool, atlas, ac/dc convertor & bungie-cord bag. it didn't smell good

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    need to check guns and ammo......meow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    going to go play with some puppies. :mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...