what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    Well i'm working, everything is so calm around here...i'm enjoying the silence ;)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Replaying parts of the Black Ops II campaign
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Heading down to host a webinar. Why do these things have to be scheduled right at lunch? :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I'm helping clean up my father in-law's house in Oklahoma before guests come over Saturday after my mother in-law's memorial service.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    I'm helping clean up my father in-law's house in Oklahoma before guests come over Saturday after my mother in-law's memorial service.
    Oh. :cry: Sorry for your loss.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Wait what? Dude! :cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Awaiting an estimate
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Laundry :( , and called my son :D
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    procrastinating
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    bluegrace wrote:
    procrastinating
    Ditto. Another day of waiting and watching the clock until the end of the work day, and the beginning of my 3rd 4-day weekend in a row. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    2012 US Economic Census ...Service Industries for the Printing Trade...
    somebody shoot me please
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    pandora wrote:
    2012 US Economic Census ...Service Industries for the Printing Trade...
    somebody shoot me please

:thumbdown: That does sound borderline firing squad-worthy. Sorry to hear, at least its almost the weekend! :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think I am molting
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think I am molting
    That must be a relief.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think I am molting

( :idea: metaphor thread)
    developing a bald spot?
    early happy hour?
    transgender reassignment therapy?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Making a sammich
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Another day, another episode of Doomsday Preppers :corn:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:
    procrastinating
    Ditto. Another day of waiting and watching the clock until the end of the work day, and the beginning of my 3rd 4-day weekend in a row. :D

:o

How can I get a job like that ...?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Finishing up some calculations for Demography class
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:
    procrastinating

:o

How can I get a job like that ...?
    :lol: It is pretty spectacular. I work a modified work week, so 45 minutes longer each day, and I get every other Friday off. So that's awesome. But I also get 6 weeks vacation, plus every stat under the sun, PLUS a week off between Christmas and New Years. All paid. So I use a lot of my vacation a day here, a day there, and turn most of my bi-weekly 3 day weekends into 4 day weekends, and then with the stat holidays (last week was the 4 day Easter weekend) ... honestly, it's a full time job, but I really only work part time. It's fucking awesome. I am never leaving this place. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: It is pretty spectacular. I work a modified work week, so 45 minutes longer each day, and I get every other Friday off. So that's awesome. But I also get 6 weeks vacation, plus every stat under the sun, PLUS a week off between Christmas and New Years. All paid. So I use a lot of my vacation a day here, a day there, and turn most of my bi-weekly 3 day weekends into 4 day weekends, and then with the stat holidays (last week was the 4 day Easter weekend) ... honestly, it's a full time job, but I really only work part time. It's fucking awesome. I am never leaving this place. :lol:

Fucking Canadians

so lazy... :lol::lol::lol:

:D
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    looking for some fruit bats
    and some leather gloves
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Fucking Canadians

No no no. It's called "easy going"! :lol:
    Awww my boy just called me again :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:

haha
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Fucking Canadians

AND you guys have free health care. Man. Maybe I should move to Canada instead of PA ... :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    mysticweed wrote:
    looking for some fruit bats
    and some leather gloves

I'd suggest looking in the reverse order.
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Fucking Canadians

AND you guys have free health care. Man. Maybe I should move to Canada instead of PA ... :think:
    Do it!! :D
    Kaffee trinken
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Do it!! :D

:lol:

That probably wouldn't go over well with some people around here. :shifty:

Besides, I have my heart set on perusing Amish furniture, drinking many micro-brewed beers and ringing bells.

:think:

That's a thing in PA, right?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."