what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    paying bills...if the state can't find my toll bill, do I still have to pay it? :think:

don't know. if a bear farts in the woods and there's no-one around, will you still smell it?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Going to buy a lottery ticket...$260M
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    RKCNDY wrote:
    paying bills...if the state can't find my toll bill, do I still have to pay it? :think:
    If they can't find the bill, then I don't see how they would even apply your payment to anything. So I'm going to say no?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    If they can't find the bill, then I don't see how they would even apply your payment to anything. So I'm going to say no?

:| the state f'ed up some tolls, and applied late fees, even though it was the state's fault, the people still have to pay the late fees.

Remember, this is the state where they want to charge tolls on I-90 to pay for the mistakes they made on rebuilding the 520. :fp:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:| the state f'ed up some tolls, and applied late fees, even though it was the state's fault, the people still have to pay the late fees.

Remember, this is the state where they want to charge tolls on I-90 to pay for the mistakes they made on rebuilding the 520. :fp:
    Oh. Well, then pay it... and make sure you keep the receipt!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Cleaning..sipping the coffee
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Sneezing
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

look on the bright side....you can smoke pot without much fear
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Crowning Of Thorning
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Waiting....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Crowning Of Thorning

Nice. 8-)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    done working for the day now house chores, fold laundry, dinner for us and doggies...
    will have to go out and protect the plants as well tonight, jammies for everyone! ;)
    don't want anyone nipped
  • Thinking about what to fix for dinner tonight-veggie burgers sound good! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Dinner time.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    drinking, watching basketball, dreading getting up at 4:30 tomorrow, and looking forward to 5 days without my wife (and cursing her that she's going to the Bahamas while I'm freezing my ass off in Wisconsin)
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    shamelessing seasoning 2
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • trying to find a hotel for my brother and his girlfriend that isn't booked or crummy in Orlando during spring break. :?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    i belive it's called beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    waiting for my wife to get off the phone and finish packing for her cruise
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    Also trying to decide how much $$$ to put aside each month so I can attend the Wisconsin vs Alabama game in 2015!!!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    enjoying the sun
  • Eating shredded wheat cereal.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Drinking cold coffee
    Wishing this day was OVER!!!!!!!!!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Laying in bed.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    supadupa wrote:
    Laying in bed.

No need to brag.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Wasting time while waiting for a phone call that should have happened 36 minutes ago and already be over. :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    supadupa wrote:
    Laying in bed.

No need to brag.

It's so nice and warm and soft, and I'm stretching out and it feels so good. I think I'll stay here another half-hour or so. Then I might go get my nails done and eat some lunch before taking a nap.
    Also trying to decide how much $$$ to put aside each month so I can attend the Wisconsin vs Alabama game in 2015!!!!

that'll be fun....

just looked to see when the OSU vs. GA game would be....looks like it has been scrapped. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    eating a banananananaa
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg