Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Oh boy... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Continue...

no can do!

Just :lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Oh boy... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Continue...

no can do!

Just :lol::lol:

smoking-smiley.gif
  • Talking to a former classmate that is now over in Bahrain
  • rearranging the smurfs under my monitor so that the beer drinking smurf is now friends with the champagne drinking smurf. The alien figure with the tennis racket is now friends with Woody from Toy Story.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rearranging the smurfs under my monitor so that the beer drinking smurf is now friends with the champagne drinking smurf. The alien figure with the tennis racket is now friends with Woody from Toy Story.

aw. I am so glad you made some friends :D
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rearranging the smurfs under my monitor so that the beer drinking smurf is now friends with the champagne drinking smurf. The alien figure with the tennis racket is now friends with Woody from Toy Story.

:fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

florida :fp:

:P :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh boy oh boy....too many drugs today...too many!!!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

this is one of the funniest things I've heard all day and I've heard some pretty hysterical things today. :thumbup: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh boy oh boy....too many drugs today...too many!!!

:lol:

too many or not enough? :think: :lol:
  • :lol::lol: Yes indeed, Florida.. :mrgreen:

Can any of you really tell me that you could get any work done knowing that the party smurfs are separated? There was one on the shelf and the other by the monitor, and the cleaning people keep moving them too.. ooh, unless... they're moving on their oooown? :ugeek:

I'll get some pics up here for you people so you can understand grouping scenarios and proper smurf etiquette.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    :lol::lol: Yes indeed, Florida.. :mrgreen:

Can any of you really tell me that you could get any work done knowing that the party smurfs are separated? There was one on the shelf and the other by the monitor, and the cleaning people keep moving them too.. ooh, unless... they're moving on their oooown? :ugeek:

I'll get some pics up here for you people so you can understand grouping scenarios and proper smurf etiquette.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm in stitches over here! STITCHES!!!!

Question. Can we get the party smurfs a tracksuit?
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol::lol: Yes indeed, Florida.. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm in stitches over here! STITCHES!!!!

Question. Can we get the party smurfs a tracksuit?

:lol::mrgreen: Omg! I think I might have a tracksuit smurf at home. But he's in the 'workout' group. :fp:

:lol::mrgreen: Omg! I think I might have a tracksuit smurf at home. But he's in the 'workout' group. :fp:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm dying to see pics of this!
  • just put the americans to watch
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    avoiding everything
    ELITIST FUK
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Snack time.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    still at work
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm dying to see pics of this!

Well, I was wrong, the 'workout group' is two weightlifters, a soccer player, and a boxer. Ive got no tracksuit smurf. :x The baseball guys need more room, so they are nearby too. But I did find this pic online:

20172_Jogger_Smurf_B.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    envelope flap flipping ... hand work
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    supadupa wrote:
    Trying to ignore my fresh tattoo rubbing against the sleeve of my jacket.

Pics?

366f20a9-ea8a-4813-aac7-cf805a518c4b.jpg

It's not quite finished yet.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    waiting on the mailman hope there is money with him
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    supadupa wrote:
    supadupa wrote:
    Trying to ignore my fresh tattoo rubbing against the sleeve of my jacket.

Pics?

Cool, what are the remaining details?
    supadupa wrote:

Pics?

The background will go all the way up. And the earlier work needs to be touched up a bit. I've already sat about 15 hours to get to this point. It's a lot of delicate, detalied work.
    supadupa wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

The background will go all the way up. And the earlier work needs to be touched up a bit. I've already sat about 15 hours to get to this point. It's a lot of delicate, detalied work.

So what are you thinking, another 4-6 hours at least?

I start to get fidgety and tired after 4 hours of a session...
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    pandora wrote:
    waiting on the mailman hope there is money with him

You can get in a lot of trouble for robbing the mailman Pandora.. ;)
    supadupa wrote:

Hopefully just 4 more hours. The background stuff doesn't take very long.
    supadupa wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

Hopefully just 4 more hours. The background stuff doesn't take very long.

I 'd love to have more work done, but it's probably 158 on the current priority list...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

bob?