what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I mean. On the one hand, being buried in it would be very meaningful. However, nobody else would be able to enjoy that amazingness ever again...such a waste and a pity. And the person that I would bestow it upon must be worthy. Decisions!

well, I feel I must weigh in on this. to me, anyone else wearing the same suit would not be the same, so I say it goes with you. has to be open casket though....

I appreciate the input. And while it will look banging on me, I do feel that others will be able to bring out its inner beauty as well..but it must be the right person. Pure of heart and virtuous. I'll have to weigh this on my brain.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I mean. On the one hand, being buried in it would be very meaningful. However, nobody else would be able to enjoy that amazingness ever again...such a waste and a pity. And the person that I would bestow it upon must be worthy. Decisions!

well, I feel I must weigh in on this. to me, anyone else wearing the same suit would not be the same, so I say it goes with you. has to be open casket though....

I appreciate the input.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

yes, this is critical

Well, my .02 cents, if you actually did decide that you'd give it up upon your demise, I think there's a chance you might not take your typical monkey-fashioned risks, trying to preserve the physical condition of the tracksuit, thereby sacrificing actual normal levels of madness and tomfoolery in chitown..

Plus, I think you said: "I'm NEVER taking it off!"

it goes with you..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Well, my .02 cents, if you actually did decide that you'd give it up upon your demise, I think there's a chance you might not take your typical monkey-fashioned risks, trying to preserve the physical condition of the tracksuit, thereby sacrificing actual normal levels of madness and tomfoolery in chitown..

it goes with you..

Valid points, all. The tomfoolery and madness must not be sacrificed :nono: And I did say that I would never take it off. How unfair of me to make that promise to such a wonderful garment and to consider denying that so quickly after I said it.

I'm keeping it with me forever and ever.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it goes with you..

Valid points, all. The tomfoolery and madness must not be sacrificed :nono: And I did say that I would never take it off. How unfair of me to make that promise to such a wonderful garment and to consider denying that so quickly after I said it.

oh, I think you will take it off....a few times at least.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    I just went to google images and attempted a search for a photo of "Drunk Corpse Open Casket" so I could mock Mamasan23 ... unfortunately, the results were not as hilarious as I had imagined. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it goes with you..

:lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it goes with you..

:shock: :lol::clap:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol: Fair enough!
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I just went to google images and attempted a search for a photo of "Drunk Corpse Open Casket" so I could mock Mamasan23 ... unfortunately, the results were not as hilarious as I had imagined. :fp:

Oh good grief...I'm sure they were awful!!! I'm afraid to search..but now I can't not do it :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Also...ironic that Michael Jackson is in the first page?! :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's fate

3725712.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: Yes, that IS ironic!
    taking a cold shower
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    taking a cold shower
    This conversation really got you revved up... :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    taking a cold shower

you're in the shower with your computer? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    taking a cold shower

you're in the shower with your computer? :?

could happen! :mrgreen:

Kramer+shower.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    taking a cold shower

track suit
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    taking a cold shower

track suit

:lol::lol:
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    taking a cold shower

track suit
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Changing my avatar FINALLY!!!

Ba-bye creepy monkey!!!!!!

mca47...you may have won this battle. But the war is not yet over :nono:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Ba-bye creepy monkey!!!!!!

mca47...you may have won this battle. But the war is not yet over :nono:
    :corn:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Well done. Such a fine selection. It's always a pleasure to see our forum freinds.

Perhaps if you are not busy sometime, you could help me change my avatar.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Well done. Such a fine selection. It's always a pleasure to see our forum freinds.

:lol::lol: At least I'm getting a good laugh out of these posts!

It's all stretchy though. Driving me....bananas... :fp:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Figuring out what kind of chinese food I want to order.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • ksapla!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ksapla!
    God bless you...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    ksapla!
    God bless you...

thank you
  • ksapla!
    God bless you...
    :D
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    listening to a voice message on the machine, it's sweet
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol: At least I'm getting a good laugh out of these posts!

It's all stretchy though. Driving me....bananas... :fp:

It's important to stretch.

8475360330_f7dc6ae93d_n.jpg

For what it's worth, I'm still seeing the same old monkey business one ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."