what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Getting ready to fix supper
  • Woops... may have retweeted too many times. :lol:
  • Watching a guy tweet out his rections to every scene of a movie. Oh, while he's watching it. :lol:
  • waiting for a ride at work,to go to shelters
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Watching the plant on my desk die a slow death.
  • Drinking Crown Royal and smoking a red! :D
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    81 wrote:
    back to fried treats....

what's the difference between a paczki and a bismark

Paczki are Polish and therefore superior.
  • laundry
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    shopping for properties again. since my company is moving, ill be looking into schaumburg. 81, mamasan- we can be neighbors.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    davidtrios wrote:
    shopping for properties again. since my company is moving, ill be looking into schaumburg. 81, mamasan- we can be neighbors.

:clap::clap: Woohoo!!!

My side of Schaumburg is the cooler side 8-)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited February 2013
    davidtrios wrote:

i'll lease or sell you my place. :corn:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

:clap::clap: Woohoo!!!

My side of Schaumburg is in the ghetto

fixed that right up for you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :lol::lol:

we're building right next door to midievil times.. maybe i can move into the castle? :think:
    davidtrios wrote:

we're building right next door to midievil times.. maybe i can move into the castle? :think:

Literally down the street from where I live!!!

And no it's not the ghetto. It's Schuamburg :fp: :fp: :fp:

I've always wanted to work at Medieval Times, maybe we should all apply :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    I've always wanted to work at Medieval Times, maybe we should all apply :lol::lol::lol:

you've got the ARRRR! thing down pat.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Wait, they have pirates working there?
  • onlineing
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

i just wanna go and eat a whole chicken with my barehands and drink midievil pepsi from a challis 8-)
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

I dont know, I just thought it could be listed under crossover experience during the interview phase.
    ARRRR!
    you're hired.
    Plus, it insinuates that you are likely drunk, and that's an asset to medievalry I think.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i just wanna go and eat a whole chicken with my barehands and drink midievil pepsi from a challis 8-)

Medieval-Preview_tn.png

I dont know, I just thought it could be listed under crossover experience during the interview phase.
    ARRRR!
    you're hired.
    Plus, it insinuates that you are likely drunk, and that's an asset to medievalry I think.

Haha oh man I'd sell the shit outta some medieval rum!!!!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Haha oh man I'd drink the shit outta some medieval rum!!!!

#fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

ARRRR!
    you're hired.

Haha oh man I'd sell the shit outta some medieval rum!!!!

Yes, you certainly could.
    I started drinking at your first ARRRr! today.
    speaking of jousting....

did anybody catch the jousting show on tv last year. that was some serious shit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    81 wrote:
    speaking of jousting....

did anybody catch the jousting show on tv last year. that was some serious shit.

I met a couple of the jousters who appeared on that. At a Renaissance Faire. While I was wearing a big dress and bodice. Because I'm a nerd.
  • Right now I'm getting the snow chains put on the truck tires
    spilling greek salad dressing on my pant. :x :x
    supadupa wrote:
    81 wrote:
    speaking of jousting....

I met a couple of the jousters who appeared on that. At a Renaissance Faire. While I was wearing a big dress and bodice. Because I'm a nerd.

gotta give em credit, that takes some balls to get pegged with a lance at 20 some miles per hour
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    davidtrios wrote:
    spilling greek salad dressing on my pant. :x :x

hehe

that sounds.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    supadupa wrote:
    81 wrote:
    speaking of jousting....

gotta give em credit, that takes some balls to get pegged with a lance at 20 some miles per hour

I thought you were talking about the amateur jousting:

205_Pedestal%20Joust%202.JPG
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless