what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Reading about a method of meditation known as active imagination. Essentially, you sit down and ponder something without actively forcing your brain to react to it in a way that you please. You just let it wander into whatever the unconscious desires.

i.e. daydreaming without using your mind to plot out different scenarios
    And apparently it is a method of psychotherapy
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Reading about a method of meditation known as active imagination. Essentially, you sit down and ponder something without actively forcing your brain to react to it in a way that you please. You just let it wander into whatever the unconscious desires.

Oooooooooo :? That could be verrrrrrrry bad! :lol::lol:
    Very interesting though. My mum had read alot about Jung. She's a career counsellor and uses a few techniques to find out more about people.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:

Oooooooooo :? That could be verrrrrrrry bad! :lol::lol:
    Very interesting though. My mum had read alot about Jung. She's a career counsellor and uses a few techniques to find out more about people.

Figuring out the persona... nice.

Thanks Carl Jung

Oh and fuck you too, Carl Jung. Thanks to you someone created the peer review. :lol:
  • getting ready for briefing..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Trying to figure out what the hell am I doing here :/
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited January 2013
    taking a wicked deuce, finally (3 days of pizza go BOOM)
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • davidtrios wrote:
    taking a wicked deuce, finally (3 days of pizza)

:fp: Jesus H, how about a courtesy flush!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Playing on the Forum.
  • work
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Eating sundried tomato and basil wheat thins with cheddar cheese
  • try to suncronize my mobile..
  • need to rewrite 8 pages..damn shit didnt save them.. :fp:
  • lacing up my running shoes, I think I will add 30 min or so to my normal time so I don't feel as guilty napping the rest of the day away ;)
  • waititng like the rest :lol:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    waititng like the rest :lol:

Yep! :corn:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Pondering....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • still working!
    eating some pita chips and hummus that I just picked up at the local organic food store
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    eating some pita chips and hummus that I just picked up at the local organic food store

whoa! the grasshopper eats healthy stuff!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:

He can't live on Cheetos and ding-dongs alone.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

He can't live on Cheetos and ding-dongs alone.

I eat neither :lol:
  • Waiting in car line at my sons school..thought it would be a good idea to suprise them with ice cream sundaes , didn't factor in the 85 degrees outside :( its going to be ice cream soup by the time they get it.
    Picking a song for this film class project. I think I'll go with "Piggy" by Nine Inch Nails
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Picking a song for this film class project. I think I'll go with "Piggy" by Nine Inch Nails

always a good choice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    going to anouther fun meeting :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

always a good choice

It'll be interesting. I want people to go "what the fuck is that?"

and just kind of leave it at that
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Reconsidering a decision I made earlier :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Having fun with another episode of Doomsday Preppers :lol: :fp:
    Having fun with another episode of Doomsday Preppers :lol: :fp:

Good stuff :lol: