what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDY wrote:

Fuck you all.

I'm so jealous.

:nono:

this was discussed, a certain grasshopper said that he could not justify transferring to UW.

I don't see the parents chipping in for that one
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    on the Portland news, they had a Q&A with some viewers that had questions about the marijuana laws in WA. one of the questions was :

"if i ride my bike across the bridge into WA & start smoking a joint once i'm in WA, but don't finish it & decide to keep smoking it on my way back into OR...could i be arrested?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    on the Portland news, they had a Q&A with some viewers that had questions about the marijuana laws in WA. one of the questions was :

"if i ride my bike across the bridge into WA & start smoking a joint once i'm in WA, but don't finish it & decide to keep smoking it on my way back into OR...could i be arrested?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The answer is yes

next question
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Fuck you all.

I'm so jealous.

:nono:

this was discussed, a certain grasshopper said that he could not justify transferring to UW.

I don't see the parents chipping in for that one

they will gladly take you to Amsterdam, but not pay to let you go to the 16th ranked (out of 500) universities in the world?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mfc2006 wrote:

The answer is yes

next question

i know that. i just thought it was funny. if i had that old timey boxing picture, i'd post it right now. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDY wrote:

they will gladly take you to Amsterdam, but not pay to let you go to the 16th ranked (out of 500) universities in the world?

Lets do a little search here and check the price tag of both these wonderful things.... ahem..
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

The answer is yes

next question

i know that. i just thought it was funny. if i had that old timey boxing picture, i'd post it right now. :lol:

You, PJ_Rocks, and myself are going to have a little round of fisticuffs one of these days

fisticuffs.jpg

You, PJ_Rocks, and myself are going to have a little round of fisticuffs one of these days

fisticuffs.jpg

sweet. i'll bring the good beer. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Lets do a little search here and check the price tag of both these wonderful things.... ahem..

it was done already...UW costs something like twice that of where you are going. U of Wisconsin?

(damn stoners keep forgetting shit... :lol: )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006 wrote:

fisticuffs.jpg

sweet. i'll bring the good beer. :lol:

Fuck yeah
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

it was done already...UW costs something like twice that of where you are going. U of Wisconsin?

(damn stoners keep forgetting shit... :lol: )

UW-Eau Claire... yep.

Sooooo

There ya have it
  • Finishing watching A Perfect Circle play Thirteenth Step in its entirety, as well as "3 Libras (All Main Courses Mix)" and "Imagine"

Live from 2010
  • Eating chocolate cake. yummy.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Drinking a VERY flat 40 of High Gravity :lol:
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    mfc2006 wrote:

Did you see that story (which wasn't supposed to be funny) about "street youths" attacking the food cart vendors? They interviewed some italian vendor named Lefty and his friend Amir, who had to defend themselves and their food carts from street youths with knives. it was very west side story, minus the singing and dancing. :lol::lol: I love the Portland news. Weird shit abounds
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • watching big bang theory
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I am drunk and I'm playing Mario Kart!!!
    i googl to see what that is... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • watching two and a half men

Check it out :lol:

Get yourself an N64, D! :lol:

Check it out :lol:

Get yourself an N64, D! :lol:
    whats that N64??
    ok,enough with google today,i did it twice for bump and Mario :lol::lol::lol:
  • whats that N64??
    ok,enough with google today,i did it twice for bump and Mario :lol::lol::lol:

It's a game console

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_64
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Wondering if I should go to bed now, or have another drink ... :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    In bed DOING nothing!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    watching big bang theory
    I was watching that too and was pissing my pants with Amy and all her ridiculousness. hahahaha
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "Working."
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    listening to Christmas music
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Videos!!!woot
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    eating mini saltines
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    debating the merits of paying the mortgage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg