what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Adoring the Pickle. As usual. But he's so freakin' cute!

:think:

Him :mrgreen:

pickle.jpg

Him :mrgreen:

pickle.jpg

Ahhhh :lol:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,808
    brushing my teeth
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • catching up, took a PJ forum break (longer than expected) ;)
  • Making hard boiled eggs... so much fun :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

pickle.jpg

my condolances if he is anything like newman

male or female?

maine coon in him?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Waiting for my nails to dry, so I can sleep.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    making weekend plans.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    getting ready to workout at the gym...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Doing monthly projections for next month wondering why this bullshit needs to be done and wasting time here.
  • watching last resort
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Wondering why the same link to the same song gets posted in 5 different threads everyday. :?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    sneezing, sniffing, clutching kleenix and muttering under my breath :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Looking for an ugly Christmas sweater for my office's ugly Christmas sweater competition....my god...there are a lot of hideous holiday sweaters out there...my eyes hurt! I'm thinking I really want to go with one that lights up. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Looking for an ugly Christmas sweater for my office's ugly Christmas sweater competition....my god...there are a lot of hideous holiday sweaters out there...my eyes hurt! I'm thinking I really want to go with one that lights up. :lol:

Have you tried the Goodwill yet?
    Looking for an ugly Christmas sweater for my office's ugly Christmas sweater competition....my god...there are a lot of hideous holiday sweaters out there...my eyes hurt! I'm thinking I really want to go with one that lights up. :lol:

I'm going to this weekend...the ones I'm finding online are pricey. Who knew hideousness could be so costly?!? :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    :fp: i don't get the ugly sweater contests

i need to find out when our office is doing it so i can take that day off...

bah humbug with your stupid office chirstmas crap :P

at least serve eggnog and rum you cheap bastards
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Going out for a cigarette.

I can't believe she scheduled me to work at 1... maybe I WILL yell this time.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

We saw some light up ones in Woodfield. They had a whole rack of them. :lol::lol::lol: And believe me....they were hideous :fp: :lol::lol:

We saw some light up ones in Woodfield. They had a whole rack of them. :lol::lol::lol: And believe me....they were hideous :fp: :lol::lol:

Oh, I'm heading there after work. However...this one might be a contender. Only drawback is it doesn't light up. :( :lol::lol:

il_570xN.401869733_4n9k.jpg
    I lost a bet...
    why subject your self to looking like a clown. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Oh, I'm heading there after work. However...this one might be a contender. Only drawback is it doesn't light up. :( :lol::lol:

il_570xN.401869733_4n9k.jpg

there was a light up one with a white collar and other hideous things on it. hahaha. it was for sure a winner
    81 wrote:

you really are a scrooge.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

I'm going to this weekend...the ones I'm finding online are pricey. Who knew hideousness could be so costly?!? :lol::lol:

I had the same problem when we had an ugly sweater party! We couldn't even find ones at the Good Will. My friend and i ended up finding a somewhat ugly one at wal mart and then i "embellished" mine with random stuff I got from Michael's including jingle bells and a gold glittery angel... :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    :fp: i don't get the ugly sweater contests

i need to find out when our office is doing it so i can take that day off...

bah humbug with your stupid office chirstmas crap :P

at least serve eggnog and rum you cheap bastards

when the email goes out about the holiday luncheon, I will immediatly send email to my boss asking for that day off.
    81 wrote:

it is just silly fun. it won't be the first time i've looked like an ass and it won't be the last. however, this time i could win a trophy! :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

you really are a scrooge.

you're getting coal in your stocking....

i'm not a scrooge, i just don't get some of these dumb office holiday idea's. i guess as a guy, i don't have to worry about it... last year's contest here, it was all women...and i took the day off
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    this time i could win a trophy! :lol::lol:

that makes it all better :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg