what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    getting rid of lying rf!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Watching House and wasting time here.
  • chilling..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Just got home from last night :? :?
    Pearl Jam radio on, getting into bed. Being a lazzzzy girl today :)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Just got home from last night :? :?
    Pearl Jam radio on, getting into bed. Being a lazzzzy girl today :)
    look at you party girl. how'd it go ?
  • Listening to one of the roommates go on and on about absolutely nothing. Some people don't know when to shut up.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    getting rid of lying rf!

Do it!! I just got rid of mine. So much happier and my life is my own again. & Hugs to you, those desicions are never easy to make x
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Putting up pics from 81 :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Listening to one of the roommates go on and on about absolutely nothing. Some people don't know when to shut up.

That drives me nuts!!! Just walk away, George Costanza style!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Listening to one of the roommates go on and on about absolutely nothing. Some people don't know when to shut up.

He does it every morning... He's a social idiot.
  • thinking about beer.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

He does it every morning... He's a social idiot.

I told you what to do. Steal his money and use his shit without replacing it.
  • DS1119 wrote:

I am not going to steal his money.... I am going to move out at the end of the year... easy as that.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    packing for our trip!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    printing out the info. sheet i just got from griz tix..
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    just got a haircut. a long overdue haircut....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    DS1119 wrote:

I am not going to steal his money.... I am going to move out at the end of the year... easy as that.

Alright alright.
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    throwing a chew in
    throwing a chew in

What kind? If you say Kodiak we must meet at a Bills game. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    throwing a chew in

:lol::lol: copehagen long cut...thee best...i wish i could quit tobacco usage, but cigarettes and chew are so fun..we should meet at a bills game regardless, if i ever make it up there this year
    DS1119 wrote:
    throwing a chew in

:lol::lol: copehagen long cut...thee best...i wish i could quit tobacco usage, but cigarettes and chew are so fun..we should meet at a bills game regardless, if i ever make it up there this year

Copenhagen was always too strong for me. :fp: I will be taking in a Bills game this year. Not sure which one yet though.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Copenhagen was always too strong for me. :fp: I will be taking in a Bills game this year. Not sure which one yet though.

My first chew was timber wolf mint, i threw up haha and I was drunk...might have had something to do with it, then when i started chewing i fucked around with different skoal flavors, but then i tried cope longcut and never really went back to anything else
  • DS1119 wrote:
    throwing a chew in

That shit has gotten way to expensive. It's like 7.50 for a tin of Cope Snuff and Long Cut here...

Kodiak is pushing 8 bucks
  • DS1119 wrote:

My first chew was timber wolf mint, i threw up haha and I was drunk...might have had something to do with it, then when i started chewing i fucked around with different skoal flavors, but then i tried cope longcut and never really went back to anything else

Timber Wolf... the chew that does not pack. :lol:
    That shit has gotten way to expensive. It's like 7.50 for a tin of Cope Snuff and Long Cut here...

Kodiak more expensive than any form of Cope?? That's a sin!! What is the world coming to? :fp:

Kodiak more expensive than any form of Cope?? That's a sin!! What is the world coming to? :fp:

I'm just glad I quit that stuff.
  • Waiting for someone to post something interesting.
    Waiting for someone to post something interesting.

we have a whole weekend of "interesting" to look forward to... :D;)
    finishing up packing and watching Fast and Loud..not sure how I got sucked into this show...not really into cars...but it's pretty cool.
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Waiting for someone to post something interesting.

we have a whole weekend of "interesting" to look forward to... :D;)

I'm afraid.