what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,808
    watching sports center, getting ready for work.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Watching the squirrel body slam himself against my sliding glass door.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Making desicions... difficult ones!! :roll: :roll:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Tweeting! Cheep cheep cheeeeeeeeep
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    recovering from vacation part 1...preparing for vacation part 2 :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • working?
  • working?
    Are you heading to Montana?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Going to class
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    getting ready to visit my muffin toatin new friend.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    getting ready to visit my muffin toatin new friend.

:thumbup:
  • working?

Fly in Sat.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Wishing he would answer his damn emails! :evil:

you'll get a much quicker reply if you just text me.

how many times do i have to tell you. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    thinking of logging off of here for the next couple of weeks
    81 wrote:

you'll get a much quicker reply if you just text me.

how many times do i have to tell you. ;)

HEY!!! I texted you on Saturday and I got nothing back from you!

you sure you sent it to me? i didn't get anything from you. ;)

in fairness, i talked to truck and he said everyone was having problems with texts/internet/phone calls.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • working?

Fly in Sat.
    Very nice! Have a blast!!

Do me a favor..

Can ya pick me up a T-shirt xxl, but take a tape measure with you, because it has to measure 50-52 across the chest. 48-50 will just not do! Then I need some new stickers. But I want the stickers to be color coordinated to certain rooms of my house. so when you get to the show, please take pictures of ALL stickers available, and text me pictures of each and every one. I will then decide which stickers I want you to purchase, and only then I will let you know how many of each and every sticker to purchase.

Now about the poster. I need you to purchase at least 2 posters for me(so you may want to take a friend or 2 up to the merchadise booth with you). If they are Klausen posters, then please put each poster in a seperate tube, and you will need to buy some type of wrapping paper with you, since I will NOT accept any damaged posters.

My wife will soon inform me exactly which shirt she wants you to purchase for her, and she is also interested in a Flag. So I will be getting back in touch with you soon.
  • Are you heading to Montana?

Fly in Sat.

Do me a favor..

Can ya pick me up a T-shirt xxl, but take a tape measure with you, because it has to measure 50-52 across the chest. 48-50 will just not do! Then I need some new stickers. But I want the stickers to be color coordinated to certain rooms of my house. so when you get to the show, please take pictures of ALL stickers available, and text me pictures of each and every one. I will then decide which stickers I want you to purchase, and only then I will let you know how many of each and every sticker to purchase.

Now about the poster. I need you to purchase at least 2 posters for me(so you may want to take a friend or 2 up to the merchadise booth with you). If they are Klausen posters, then please put each poster in a seperate tube, and you will need to buy some type of wrapping paper with you, since I will NOT accept any damaged posters.

My wife will soon inform me exactly which shirt she wants you to purchase for her, and she is also interested in a Flag. So I will be getting back in touch with you soon.

No prob. This is much easier than your request from the Boston show a few years back. I still have the scar.
  • cooking..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • [

Do me a favor..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • [

No prob. This is much easier than your request from the Boston show a few years back. I still have the scar.
    :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

Do me a favor..

that is fucking awesome!! :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Speedy should have just said, "Grab a big fucker, and measure him, then ask him to try on the shirt and a hoodie...they have to fit and coordinate. Have him spin around too. I don't want my ass to look any bigger"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Speedy should have just said, "Grab a big fucker, and measure him, then ask him to try on the shirt and a hoodie...they have to fit and coordinate. Have him spin around too. I don't want my ass to look any bigger"
    Wow...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Wow...

you know I'm gonna miss you this weekend Speedy!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

you sure you sent it to me? i didn't get anything from you. ;)

in fairness, i talked to truck and he said everyone was having problems with texts/internet/phone calls.

It was total shit! It's not like we were in the middle of nowhere.
    RKCNDY wrote:

waiting for the KOA thead to reopen.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

*cough* make a new one *cough*
    81 wrote:

*cough* make a new one *cough*

*cough*orjustcontinueinthe'whatareyoudoingonsaturday'thread*cough*

- Christopher McCandless