what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    wanting something i can never have.

Isn't that always the way? :(
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Avoiding the obvious need to get off the computer and go mop the white tile floor. :?
    House work is so unappealing sometimes!!!!!!!!! :x

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    trying to find an airline ticket
    wanting something i can never have.
    it's always the case :(
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Trying to maintain the upper hand...oh the games we play!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Gold 26Gold 26 Posts: 676
    I am currently reacquainting myself with the boards after about 3 years away with home computer & internet problems. I've browsed every now and again via my crappy phone but that got pretty annoying. Good to be back.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    Gold 26 wrote:
    I am currently reacquainting myself with the boards after about 3 years away with home computer & internet problems. I've browsed every now and again via my crappy phone but that got pretty annoying. Good to be back.
    welcome back to the craziness :wave:
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    Watching Wimbledon.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Work avoidance
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Trying to think of a good way to tell my boss that I'm quitting, without using curse words!? :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Trying to think of a good way to tell my boss that I'm quitting, without using curse words!? :D

Make sure all of your work checks have cleared. Take all of your possessions out of your office and put them in your car. Drive away and don't return any calls from your job. Did this once and it was so liberating. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Make sure all of your work checks have cleared. Take all of your possessions out of your office and put them in your car. Drive away and don't return any calls from your job. Did this once and it was so liberating. :lol:

Oh I like this!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    making an eye appointment :evil:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I pretty much did that, but applied for extended medical leave. Bitch ass supervisor decided to take it upon herself to 'return all my personal effects' which included a bunch of garbage and non-working chewed up pens of hers. :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Delaying getting ready for the evening's festivities.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I pretty much did that, but applied for extended medical leave. Bitch ass supervisor decided to take it upon herself to 'return all my personal effects' which included a bunch of garbage and non-working chewed up pens of hers. :x

Maybe I'll leave my chewed pen on their desk!! Ahh the possibilities seem endless right now. LOL
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Carey wrote:
    ignoring the Cardinals v Rockies game

again :yawn:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Drinkin' the drink
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    hunting for an eddie vedder bottle cap...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Watching the Yankee game and enjoying a tasty beverage.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Sitting around waiting for the new Futurama at 9
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Figuring out how to stay WARM!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    ignoring the Cardinals v Rockies game

again :yawn:

again :yawn: :yawn: :wtf:
    Going to find some fireworks.
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Grilling a Morton's Tri Tip for dinner.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    DS1119 wrote:

Disappointing.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Disappointing.

Ours weren't fantastic either. We are driving home now, I am in the backseat with one kid conked out on each shoulder. Hope to hell I can get them into bed still asleep :roll:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Preparing to get back to real life tomorrow.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

no kidding.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

5 day weekend 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg