what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    afroannnie wrote:
    getting ready to throw some burgers on the grill :D

MMM that sounds so good right now!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    getting ready to throw some burgers on the grill :D

MMM that sounds so good right now!

My neighbor was cooking some yesterday when I was power washing my deck..they smelled sooo good..so now it's my turn. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    try to fix the tic pro an asshole create..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Watching a movie.
    trying to find last min spares..isnt easy..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Waiting.... watching the clock......
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Waiting.... watching the clock......

Time moves really slow when watching the clock.... why is that :?
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Getting ready to go for a jog.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    start cooking..
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    waiting for it to be quitting time.
    ready for bath..
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    reading all the negative comments about PJ playing in Montana and not there home state :lol::lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    reading all the negative comments about PJ playing in Montana and not there home state :lol::lol::lol:
    lol
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    getting ready to make some dinner.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    leaving a very unproductive day of work 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    break for coffee
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Eating, surfing the internet, and ignoring people.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    eating, drinking, checking emails, and waiting to bitch at GM. :mrgreen:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    looking for jobs!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Right now?

I'm on Pearl Jam.
    making an orange juice
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    getting ready to go for a walk and clear my head
    ELITIST FUK
    ger vs hol
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Watching Saved by the Bell 8-)
  • Getting torchered caused by watching Netherlands - Germany and noticing Germany already made two goals. My country, The Netherlands, will loose the game when it stays like this.....

So, this all pretty sucks.....
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
    I'm finally relaxing.
    try to find the flag..again
  • try to find the flag..again

yeah, the german flag and ritually burning the dutch flag...
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Trying to convince a client that he is not being electrocuted by his 76 year old crippled neighbor, and that it is highly unlikely that someone has put an electric fence around his room and planted the receiver in his body while he was sleeping. It is much more likely that he is experiencing hallucinations that are the result of years of chronic meth use or he is having some kind of physical reaction that should be checked by a doctor, as his neighbor seems to only electrocute him when he is coming down after a binge. The chart I made tracking his usage and the electrocutions doesn't seem to be helping. ...I really hate meth. But this conversation is fascinating. Apparantly the crippled neighbor has installed motion sensors, has remote controls, and has figured out a way to charge to floor so anytime my client takes a step he gets shocked in the foot. It's amazing.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Trying to convince a client that he is not being electrocuted by his 76 year old crippled neighbor, and that it is highly unlikely that someone has put an electric fence around his room and planted the receiver in his body while he was sleeping. It is much more likely that he is experiencing hallucinations that are the result of years of chronic meth use or he is having some kind of physical reaction that should be checked by a doctor, as his neighbor seems to only electrocute him when he is coming down after a binge. The chart I made tracking his usage and the electrocutions doesn't seem to be helping. ...I really hate meth. But this conversation is fascinating. Apparantly the crippled neighbor has installed motion sensors, has remote controls, and has figured out a way to charge to floor so anytime my client takes a step he gets shocked in the foot. It's amazing.

was writing this post the most productive thing you did today? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless