what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    making a plan of attack
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Nothing..... weird.... :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    being flabbergasted :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Having a Boomtown Rats "I Don't Like Mondays" sing-along with my boss and a co-worker. This is weird.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Working nights
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
    Watching "Scent of a Women"... and now I can't sleep, I love this movie!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    HOOAH!
    conman wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    HOOAH!

That was dead on!!! :D
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Having a Boomtown Rats "I Don't Like Mondays" sing-along with my boss and a co-worker. This is weird.

and the silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload
    and schools out early and soon they'll be learning that the lesson today is how to die
    Errands.... DONE!! Is it too early for wine?
  • Pamela0222 wrote:

Is there ever a bad time for wine?? Never.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Never. :mrgreen:
    Anticipating the weekend :mrgreen:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Perfect, cus I picked up 2 bottles! :D
    Anticipating the weekend

And it's on Tuesday... you must have FUN plans!!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:mrgreen: How was your birthday Sheila?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It was good. Took my little men to a waterpark for a couple days. Plan on celebrating with a few cocktails this weekend :mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank heavens
    conman wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    HOOAH!

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the title of the movie. :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It was good. Took my little men to a waterpark for a couple days. Plan on celebrating with a few cocktails this weekend :mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank heavens

Aww sounds like a great time! Yes we shall have much celebrating to do!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Perfect, cus I picked up 2 bottles! :D

Yay for you! I have a bottle chilling at all times. Just in case. :mrgreen:
    Anticipating the weekend
    And it's on Tuesday... you must have FUN plans!!

Oh hell yeah....A few cocktails will be consumed :mrgreen:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Aww sounds like a great time! Yes we shall have much celebrating to do!

Woohoooo!!! :mrgreen:
  • Eating Kraft dinner, watching the champions league quarterfinal between Chelsea and benefica
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Watching this...
    18224773;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    wondering what to wear to work. I want all new clothes.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Getting ready to go swimming.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    trying to get a report done for a meeting. It's not going too well. All I can think of is food. :lol:
    Expanding my horizons apparently LOL
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Expanding my horizons apparently LOL
    :lol::lol::lol: Way to expand!
    Dancing in my chair!! It's crab leg night!!! WoooooHOooo!!!!
  • Should be getting shit done at work, but alas...I'm trolling the PJ boards. I'll most likely be online later on tonight gaming League of Legends because I'm a nerd.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    nothing...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”