What was the last thing you remember dreaming about?

edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Before I woke up this morning I dreamt that I was standing at a bar with my sisters and Sean Lennon was standing behind the bar giving everyone a pop quiz on his father John Lennon!

Twas a rather random dream! :wtf:
PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276

will be a popular answer. :lol:

i do not recall my last dream..oh wait i do... :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    finding_bigfoot_feature.jpg

I was hanging out with these guys. I want to do this as a living, my job sucks.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

a dream including 81 would be considered a nightmare...yes/no?

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Grand Theft Auto 5

and

Zombies.

Not together, separate dreams
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

depends on who you ask ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

UNLOST? UNLOST! UNLOST DOGS! I have a very important question to ask you! Please report to the principal's office immediately...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    boobs
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Clocks/the time and Michael Palin. :? :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • a woman touch me from behind in my shoulder and wisper my name at Alpine valley
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I dreamt that my sister and I were being chased by werewolves :?

Watching all those scary movies over the past few weeks was probably not the best idea!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

it would be a tragic comedy. :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

UNLOST? UNLOST! UNLOST DOGS! I have a very important question to ask you! Please report to the principal's office immediately...

I dreamed I awakened to find 81 sleeping in my hotel room.

Wait... that wasn't actually a dream...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    classified. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I was wrapping up left over burgers for delivery drivers at my work...one of the drivers being one of the fisherman from Deadliest Catch *random*!

I dream of utter nonsense!!
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!

more like a nightmare
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

more like a nightmare

quoted for posterity... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    8597-scarlett-johansson.jpg
    Last Night, Vivid. Attacking my wife when i get home tonight.
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Last night I dreamed that my cat was running all over my apartment building (somehow she had gotten into the hallway), and bothering the other tenants, I was getting notes on my door saying, "If your cat bothers me one more time, I'm going to get you evicted."
    I woke up and couldn't figure out for a few seconds if that had actually happened or not.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    I was at my nephew's basketball practice, which was being held in a huge lodge. There were fireplaces along the walls, pillars, large couches, etc.

My nephew and I were talking, blah blah. When the team was divided up to run some drills, they were now suddenly a jury pool. There were long tables (the kind you'd see, you know, in a courtroom) all over. The kids, formerly the team and now the jury, were all seated at the tables. The proceedings started.

The parents of one of the players/jurors came in late, and went to claim a couch near one of the walls. The were sketchy characters for sure, and I was immediately worried about my slippers, which were on the rug by the fireplace right next to the couch they were sitting on! My slippers!!!

One of the sketchy parents got their son's attention on their way to the couch and told him, in a voice loud enough for everyone including the judge to hear, "Remember son, there's a PRIZE for getting a verdict in in under an hour, so let's be quick about this."

Just another night in the madhouse that is my subconscious.
  • my grandmother
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I never remember my dreams...

but the last one I do remember happened a few weeks ago.

I was chasing someone thru the woods with an ax... :? weird
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • i think i started see dreams awake..only Leeze can explain that i think.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I woke crying in a dream last night,that hasn't happened in years,I think I had been away for a long time and when I arrived back I got cuddles from my niece and one of my nephews,they were much younger than what they are now.
    I must have been crying getting a cuddle and I woke up with tears rolling down my face.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • I had a dream about those big hairy alien thingies from the movie Evolution!
  • Last night I dreamt I was at a promotional give away thingy. I was helping give out flyers or something to promote an upcoming show for a smaller band that was scheduled to be at Bonnaroo and in return I got free tickets to go to Roo.

The night before that I dreamt I was at a communal house that PJ shares. Must have been the early days because they all lived there together. I was posting on the board in the thread "Ask the next poster a question..." My question was, Can you guess where I am posting from right this moment. Answer--Matt Cameron's bedroom!!! Nothing kinky going on though. Just chilling and hanging out. It was an awesome dream!!!
  • I dreamt that the dress I've been coveting sold out :oops: :lol: very traumatic...so much so that I went and bought it today :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Zombies!
  • I was hosting a yacht party featuring Huey Lewis and the News
  • I had a dream this morning about taking my grandfather to the hospital because he was very ill. The doctor determined he was ill because of him being depressed that my grandma passed away. :( (my grandma is still alive)

They have been very happily married for over 60 years
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?